Iwouldratherdie

Iwouldratherdie

Mar 31, 2020
Is it possible to take SN with melatonin or some type of sleep aid and fall asleep I don't have any antiemetics and I can't find my carotid artery for the night night method. I already have SN just no antiemetic.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
deleted:
thanks @GoodPersonEffed :heart:, always thought ae is essential, sorry, deleted it!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Yes it is possible to ctb with only SN as long as u don't vomit out the SN before it gets absorbed in your system. So antiemetic is optional if u can keep SN down. the sleeping aid is a good idea , even I plan to do it so I may be at peace when SN takes effect. i guess fasting may help reduce chances of vomiting. Take care bro.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
SN on its own can kill you but chances are you gonna vomit it out and fail

Please see the SN successes and failures threads. No one who has followed the exact regimen for fasting, correct amount of SN and correct amount of water has survived, even if they vomited, unless they called for help or were interrupted.

:heart:

Agreed that melatonin would not be strong enough for someone to sleep through SN.

• Love
Reactions: ERASED, x-Ace-x, sadghost and 2 others
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Is it possible to take SN with melatonin or some type of sleep aid and fall asleep I don't have any antiemetics and I can't find my carotid artery for the night night method. I already have SN just no antiemetic.

It is possible to have success using only SN and none of the optional add-ons. However, an antiemetic is definitely the most important of these optional add-ons, and I would certainly recommend getting it if you can. But yes, it is possible to succeed without it. You are however more likely to vomit, and while not necessarily making the attempt fail, this can certainly be unpleasant.

Melatonin or similar OTC/herbal sleep aids (i.e. Valerian etc) will have practically zero impact, unfortunately.

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, x-Ace-x, AnxietyAttack44 and 1 other person
Aliali1992

Aliali1992

We only live once..i hope
Jan 3, 2020
Be aware that there is no evidence that any sleep drugs will put you to sleep while SN takes effect. Even under benzos you will wake up if aroused. Unless you take an anaesthetic drug which was suggested before, will require an i.v. line and a continous infusion as they have a very short duration of effect.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Be aware that there is no evidence that any sleep drugs will put you to sleep while SN takes effect. Even under benzos you will wake up if aroused. Unless you take an anaesthetic drug which was suggested before, will require an i.v. line and a continous infusion as they have a very short duration of effect.

Although I think the use of benzos, when properly timed and in sufficient dosage, is fairly well agreed-upon as providing increased peacefulness and relaxation, although not outright unconsciousness (at least until such time as the SN itself causes this).

Reactions: Aliali1992
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Was thinking of taking a couple of amitriptiline with my SN , hoping it gives me some peace

• Hugs
Reactions: idontwannadothisanym
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Just my opinion , not verified but I feel a couple of Valium pills / benzos say 30 mins prior to SN should be good to put u at peace when SN stars taking effect, at least that's my plan . hope it works ...

Reactions: autumnal