N

nobiuobi

Apr 28, 2020
I work in a pharmacy right now and I'm really considering stealing some pills to CTB with the SN method. I'm just worried that if I fail, the only place for me to go is jail. Also I bought SN a few months ago and opened it for an attempt but it didn't go as planned. I kind of don't want to wait for another bottle to come, and I don't know if the one I have is still good.

• Aww..
Reactions: tryingtoescape
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i personally wouldnt. by stealing pills if you do fail it will upend your life. your better off not doing that, not only will you get fired from your current job but you will most likely have trouble finding another job when they call your previous boss for a reference. and this is even if you dont go to jail for theft. it really doesnt seem worth the risk.

as for the SN id just do another test on it to make sure it is still good.

Reactions: holymouse, Samsara and nobiuobi
Samsara

Samsara

Experienced
Mar 9, 2020
i personally wouldnt. by stealing pills if you do fail it will upend your life. your better off not doing that, not only will you get fired from your current job but you will most likely have trouble finding another job when they call your previous boss for a reference. and this is even if you dont go to jail for theft. it really doesnt seem worth the risk.

as for the SN id just do another test on it to make sure it is still good.

I agree, I wouldnt recommend stealing pills, OP. Assuming you arent immediately caught by staff/cameras, it will destroy your career and may count as a felony

Reactions: nobiuobi