Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
She was a great friend of mine...anyone knows about her whereabouts? Did she commit suicide or just froze her account?

• Aww..
Reactions: _Seeking, onlyanimalsaregood and Foresight
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Name is crossed though, so not sure if still with us

• Aww..
Reactions: Cathy Ames and onlyanimalsaregood
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
It's obvious she got banned. I'm not terribly surprised.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Fragile, bad luck and 1 other person
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Hopefully a moderator will chime in and respond.

I really liked her when she first joined. She changed a lot after the war on Ukraine

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Fragile, GentleJerk and 1 other person
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
Hopefully a moderator will chime in and respond.

I really liked her when she first joined. She changed a lot after the war on Ukraine
It is just sad that they banned her for being anti Putin...lots of Russian trolls freely post BS in the meantime

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: grungeCat, YourNeighbor, Cathy Ames and 1 other person
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I would be interested what exactly the violation was. I am always scared to violate the rules and then be banned out of nowwhere. I have never got a warning so I should not be this scared(?) Are there always warnings? Is there something like a warning system before getting banned?

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, Fragile and Cathy Ames
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
She changed a lot after the war on Ukraine

Yeah. I know that she's outraged by what Russia is doing, most of us are, but she lost all objectivity & became a walking political pamphlet. I'm not surprised she crossed the line.

Reactions: grungeCat, PreussenBlueJay, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 2 others
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
I would be interested what exactly the violation was. I am always scared to violate the rules and then be banned out of nowwhere. I have never got a warning so I should not be this scared(?) Are there always warnings? Is there something like a warning system before getting banned?
Yes, I got a warning (%30 only thankfully) for fighting v @Chinaski , it was deserved since they told me they also sanctioned him. I am more careful now. But Putin trolls, they have no place here.

Reactions: YourNeighbor and TotallyIsolated
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
It is just sad that they banned her for being anti Putin...lots of Russian trolls freely post BS in the meantime

You can be anti-Putin & criticize China & communism without breaking the forum rules. Most of us hate Putin, Xi Jinping & Stalin.

Last edited:
Reactions: PreussenBlueJay, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Fragile and 2 others
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
@Despondent
@A Hole
@RainAndSadness
@Meretlein
@Hass
@SuicidalSymphonies
@_Minsk
@watereyes
@throwaway_2620
@blueming
@Nanami

Reactions: _Minsk and whatevs
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Neither of these things are true.

Reactions: Sister of the Moon, justsayin, ColorlessTrees and 1 other person
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

Sep 18, 2021
@CommunistAndProud was the only reasonable person I ever met on this site.

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: gottablast888, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Fragile and 5 others
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
While some mods have tried to change its image SS is still just an incel forum at heart and the mods very noticably lean to the right.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Sabriel, WrongPlaceWrongTime, whatevs and 2 others
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

Sep 18, 2021
While some mods have tried to change its image SS is still just an incel forum at heart and the mods very noticably lean to the right.
I don't think so. I don't think the current admin was involved with that Incel shit at all. Plus, I know for a fact the admin doesn't lean right.

Reactions: allesistgut, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Fragile and 1 other person
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
How delusional can you be?

Reactions: Nolan96, LONE WOLF. and PreussenBlueJay
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Really? Do you really think the mods are more rightwing? I am not sure at least I did not notice this yet. I think the majority of SS users are leftwinger. I have once made a poll and the majority was leftwing.
Sometimes I think there should be stricter rules on free speech. But that is just my opinion. This is an international forum with many Americans. In my country we are more sensitive concerning some topics. Though I sometimes have the feeling I am not in the position to judge what is okay and what isn't. Always trying to settle disputes and drawing the fine line what is okay and what is not. I could not do that. This job would be too difficult for me. And I try to avoid arguments. I am emotionally not stable enough for them.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: natali4, GentleJerk and Cathy Ames
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
1*mpQ8Ok4A0Osi_k-zn6EJyw.gif

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
This is incorrect. At no point have mods attempted to change its image.

• Yay!
Reactions: Sunset Limited, YourNeighbor and Oblivion Access
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Well for instance I think that acts of genocide are morally wrong. Take that as you will.
That is a very controversial opinion. I am with the majority here, genocide is very good, and indispensable for every democracy to work.

• Yay!
Reactions: Nolan96 and PreussenBlueJay
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

Sep 18, 2021
I mean there is at least one woman mod, probably more than one (idk all the mods that well). Idk why a community hellbent on inceldom would allow women moderators. And for the political leaning, as I said before, the admin is definitely on the left.

Last edited:
Reactions: ColorlessTrees and whatevs
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
@noname223 see?
I mean there is at least one woman mod, probably more than one. Idk why a community hellbent on inceldom would allow women moderators. And for the political leaning, as I said before, the admin is definitely on the left.
yes it has improved but there is a LONG way to go if SS is to be a space where ALL suicidal people feel welcome.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sabriel and Dysgenic Pup
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

Sep 18, 2021
Well for instance I think that acts of genocide are morally wrong. Take that as you will.

Genocide is good for the economy.

I think it would be smart if I put a /s on this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: whatevs