Ww42

Ww42

Experienced
Feb 24, 2024
I knew him for quite a while, had private DM's with them but it shows they are a deleted user now? Anyone know if they CTB or if they are just done with this site as a whole? I really owe everything to them, they provided me with my first source of SN since making this new profile. I hope they are doing okay

Reactions: Unknown21, ijustwishtodie and divinemistress36
hawkshorizon

hawkshorizon

Aug 23, 2023
I knew him for quite a while, had private DM's with them but it shows they are a deleted user now? Anyone know if they CTB or if they are just done with this site as a whole? I really owe everything to them, they provided me with my first source of SN since making this new profile. I hope they are doing okay
I'm kind of new here, so I'm not very well versed on all the rules, but I think I remember reading that if you see a members name crossed out it's either because the member has been banned or they've chosen to disable their account. Reading between the lines, and I may very well be wrong, 'banned' may also mean he or she may have passed on. Again, I'm not sure about any of the above, but there's a rules page where you'll find the information you're looking for. Best of luck.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
I believe they passed away yes.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
bestroper

bestroper

Feb 18, 2023
maybe he's in peace now

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Yes, he ctb with SN

Reactions: Unknown21, ForgottenAgain, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Cunning stunt
May 9, 2024
He CTB a while ago. His posts were completely wiped from the website because he shared information on SN sources, if I recall correctly.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
He CTB a while ago. His posts were completely wiped from the website because he shared information on SN sources, if I recall correctly.
I'm very thankful for him sharing the SN source with me

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
He killed himself via SN. He's one of the few users here who I miss. He was actually a nice guy and cared about others, even during his final moments of life

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sylveon, Praestat_Mori, Unknown21 and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
He was banned for violating site rules and putting the site at risk too many times despite the leeway he was given. Too much was happening in his rl. He then caught the bus via sn. One of the saddest cases I encountered on this site. I hope he is at peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori and divinemistress36