goat

goat

Just a goat trying to get in the next bus
May 18, 2021
I was 17 when I saw the news that David Carradine was found dead by what seemed some autoerotic asphyxiation session.
Every time I'm afraid to fail midway I remember that. He was found in a closet with a rope around his neck and genitals.

If Kung Fu/Kill Bill dude took off of the world just by trying to hardcore amuse himself I can do that too to ctb on purpose.

We can do it!

• Yay!
Reactions: mustard_glass, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Yep, on death addict there was vid of a guy who accidentally killed himself while jacking off with a belt around his neck. He just came and went, lmao.

I think we focus way too much on failed attempts here. It's like every single fucking method is deemed "bad" and there's always someone, in literally every thread, trying to scare people off - don't try this, I did and it was HORRIBLE! it doesn't work! AT ALL!!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and goat
goat

goat

Just a goat trying to get in the next bus
May 18, 2021
I think it's nice to list everything that can possibly go wrong so the person trying it is fully aware of the potential consequences of their acts and is free to try it at their own risk and taking in consideration all that can go wrong they have more chances to succeed in a first try. It's good in a way.
But I gonna ctb by hanging and it is one of the most commonly used suicide methods and has a high mortality rate so I'm chill about it and the fear of failure vanished almost completely by now

Reactions: mustard_glass, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Like i already post many times. Even kids accidentally died from self choke-game

but some people who want ctb find it hard :shy:

And theres also kinky game breath play which is similar
I was 17 when I saw the news that David Carradine was found dead by what seemed some autoerotic asphyxiation session.
Every time I'm afraid to fail midway I remember that. He was found in a closet with a rope around his neck and genitals.

If Kung Fu/Kill Bill dude took off of the world just by trying to hardcore amuse himself I can do that too to ctb on purpose.

We can do it!
But there are people who overdose on sleeping pills and alcholol and died but many said that was a very bad method to ctb :shy:

And theres also many who accidentally died from charcoal poisoning but some people who ctb using it say they failed

Yep, on death addict there was vid of a guy who accidentally killed himself while jacking off with a belt around his neck. He just came and went, lmao.

I think we focus way too much on failed attempts here. It's like every single fucking method is deemed "bad" and there's always someone, in literally every thread, trying to scare people off - don't try this, I did and it was HORRIBLE! it doesn't work! AT ALL!!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Last edited: