motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
season 9 smoking GIF

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Im.so.tired

Im.so.tired

Apr 30, 2021
Ive been replaying far cry primal. Also playing resident evil 2 remake and dead by daylight. I wish i could enjoy it like i used to.

noon

noon

tired
Sep 14, 2019
I play dead by daylight and don't starve together sometimes. but gaming has definitely been feeling like a chore/distraction. especially since my friends don't play with me much these days.

mainly league of legends. if anyone is thinking of trying it out, DONT. terrible game that i keep going back to
I am sorta right there with you lol. I quit a while ago because I don't have anyone to play with that won't tilt. ^^" but I've been thinking about going back lately.

SobGoblin

SobGoblin

Jun 14, 2021
Splatoon 2 is the only game I really play anymore. It kinda feels like "work" to play these days, but it's the only game I can confidently say that I'm good at, so I feel like I have to keep at it.

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I haven't played any games for a short while but I've been playing a couple of Switch games here and there like Miitopia and others. I am pretty excited for BOTW 2 and Mario Party Superstars though! Nintendo nailed it this E3.

S

ShellofmyFormerSelf

Oct 4, 2020
I've been getting into Halo and Call of Duty. There's some mobile games like Payback 2 and Roblox that I enjoy. If my laptop weren't dead, I'd be sat here modding the crap outta the Sims.

W

whatliesbeyond

Jun 12, 2021
Dota 2, but what I am actually looking forward to is Monster Hunter Stories 2.

Desperdición

Desperdición

Jun 24, 2021
Call of War, a lot of perseverance, betrayal, abuse and suffering for nothing, is like life itself.
I play it just because normally I can kill them all.

Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I barely touched games for a while but recently I have returned to tf2 and from time to time, prison architect.

O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I got this game called Vampire Survivor for 3 dollars. It is kind of fun. Also I like your asuka gif

Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
right now I'm playing Far Cry Primal, my second Far Cry after the last one released a few months ago; I really like open worlds, in fact Elden Ring will be mine as soon as it comes out.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Pokémon Legends Arceus. I'm actually taking it pretty slow for once. I have over 20 hours in the game and still haven't beaten it yet.

T

TerminalConscience

Feb 1, 2022
Halo 5 currently. I wish I got the same enjoyment out of gaming like I used to.