Tired Nacho

Tired Nacho

Apr 30, 2021
Playing doesn't really make me feel good and all like it used but I have been playing Overwatch and started playing the last of us 2, when I'm stressed or bored I usually hop in dishonored for a little carnage xD.

Reactions: OrcWitch, Mendex, TheSoulless and 4 others
insipixiecat

insipixiecat

Jun 9, 2021
It's the same with me. Gaming feels like a chore and mostly serves as a distraction. I tried playing Satisfactory, it's a factory planning/resource management game. You should look into it if you're looking for something relaxing that doesn't require active effort to play.

Do you play Overwatch with friends?

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless and Tired Nacho
Tired Nacho

Tired Nacho

Apr 30, 2021
It's the same with me. Gaming feels like a chore and mostly serves as a distraction. I tried playing Satisfactory, it's a factory planning/resource management game. You should look into it if you're looking for something relaxing that doesn't require active effort to play.

Do you play Overwatch with friends?
Satisfactory is one of those games I've picked some interest but never played it, seems like a cool chill game.
I played overwatch mostly with friends but lately I play it solo.

Reactions: TheSoulless and grungeCat
insipixiecat

insipixiecat

Jun 9, 2021
Satisfactory is one of those games I've picked some interest but never played it, seems like a cool chill game.
I played overwatch mostly with friends but lately I play it solo.
Sorry for the late reply. It's like 4am here, not that I'm sleepy. Just don't feel like I can hold a coherent conversation right now.

Yeah Satisfactory is nice when you don't have a lot of energy to play but still need a distraction.

I've never been big on multiplayer games but I manage to derive some pleasure by playing Left 4 Dead 2 with friends, even when I'm wildly depressed. Not even particularly good at that game, just feels nice hanging out with people, which rarely happens irl.

Maybe you should consider playing with your friends again. It would be nice.

Sorry if I don't reply to you immediately. Again, I'm probably not falling asleep anytime soon, just feel drained of mental energy y'know. Hope you have a nice day/night.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, SentientCreature, Tired Nacho and 1 other person
Tired Nacho

Tired Nacho

Apr 30, 2021
Sorry for the late reply. It's like 4am here, not that I'm sleepy. Just don't feel like I can hold a coherent conversation right now.

Yeah Satisfactory is nice when you don't have a lot of energy to play but still need a distraction.

I've never been big on multiplayer games but I manage to derive some pleasure by playing Left 4 Dead 2 with friends, even when I'm wildly depressed. Not even particularly good at that game, just feels nice hanging out with people, which rarely happens irl.

Maybe you should consider playing with your friends again. It would be nice.

Sorry if I don't reply to you immediately. Again, I'm probably not falling asleep anytime soon, just feel drained of mental energy y'know. Hope you have a nice day/night.
No problem man, yeah I have to try and play with them again sometime.
Thx have a great night and try and get some rest !

Reactions: TheSoulless and insipixiecat
L

Lolkillme

Apr 10, 2021
I just beat the new Ratchet and Clank, now I'm trying to play the last Kakarot DLC with Trunks but I can't seem to get out if bed. I've been stuck here for 2 days and only managed to leave to get my SN from the mailbox. Last of Us 2 is a masterpiece though, I highly recommend it. Dishonored is one of my all time favorites as well. Satisfactory sounds really fun though, maybe I'll have to check it out if I'm still around

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless and insipixiecat
SentientCreature

SentientCreature

Mar 16, 2021
Recently started playing Dark Souls 3 in co-op mode with someone I've met on reddit. Feels strangely nice to interact with someone again and the game's multiplayer is really fun even though I'm getting destroyed in pvp.

Reactions: TheSoulless, insipixiecat and Scribble Fan
Tired Nacho

Tired Nacho

Apr 30, 2021
I just beat the new Ratchet and Clank, now I'm trying to play the last Kakarot DLC with Trunks but I can't seem to get out if bed. I've been stuck here for 2 days and only managed to leave to get my SN from the mailbox. Last of Us 2 is a masterpiece though, I highly recommend it. Dishonored is one of my all time favorites as well. Satisfactory sounds really fun though, maybe I'll have to check it out if I'm still around
Ratchet and Clank is another game on my list got the remaster for free some time ago, I remember playing one on my psp but you were just clank.
Dishonored for me is a masterpiece I fuck*ng love the series.
Recently started playing Dark Souls 3 in co-op mode with someone I've met on reddit. Feels strangely nice to interact with someone again and the game's multiplayer is really fun even though I'm getting destroyed in pvp.
I've played dark souls once and fucked up by killing innocent people and then didn't play it again even though it was just like 30 min at most.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSoulless
L

Lolkillme

Apr 10, 2021
Ratchet and Clank is another game on my list got the remaster for free some time ago, I remember playing one on my psp but you were just clank.
Dishonored for me is a masterpiece I fuck*ng love the series.

I've played dark souls once and fucked up by killing innocent people and then didn't play it again even though it was just like 30 min at most.
I agree Dishonored is a straight up masterpiece. I beat the second one 3 times. You ever check out StealthGamerBR on YouTube?

Reactions: TheSoulless, Tired Nacho and Bagger
SentientCreature

SentientCreature

Mar 16, 2021
Lol why would you do that? Needed to let off some steam? Pretty sure that most of the important NPC's respawn but they might get bitter.

Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
Dishonored yeah one of my favs, I love the design and settings, playing it now like 5th time lol. Sequel was meh for me. Maybe cuz it lack Victor Antonov hand... Also I love to play Half-Life series once every year lol.

Reactions: Elysium Searcher, TheSoulless and Lolkillme
Tired Nacho

Tired Nacho

Apr 30, 2021
I agree Dishonored is a straight up masterpiece. I beat the second one 3 times. You ever check out StealthGamerBR on YouTube?
That guy is a fucking beast at the game xD
I like Volound too, I wish I could play like them.
Dishonored yeah one of my favs, I love the design and settings, playing it now like 5th time lol. Sequel was meh for me. Maybe cuz it lack Victor Antonov hand... Also I love to play Half-Life series once every year lol.
Half life, I loved it played it all once alone and played with some friends through sven coop and synergy, loved it, Alyx sadly I won't play probably.

Reactions: TheSoulless and Bagger
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
A small bit of mobile games and some yugioh in between. I don't really enjoy games either, but my current productivity being a neet is close to none so it's better than doing nothing sometimes.

Reactions: Elysium Searcher, TheSoulless and Tired Nacho
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Mainly Factorio, runs well on my low-budget pc and brings me some relief from this life. I also play Minecraft with industrial mods (IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft and Railcraft)

Reactions: unreal, Elysium Searcher, TheSoulless and 1 other person
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I played EVE online, World of Warcraft and Overwatch.

Reactions: Elysium Searcher, Mendex, TheSoulless and 1 other person
Victoria

Victoria

Jun 15, 2021
I'm playing Resident Evil Village. It's good.

Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
Terraria.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
The last of us 2, horizon zero dawn, rocket league and some others

• Love
Reactions: Elysium Searcher, TheSoulless, Tired Nacho and 1 other person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Completed Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, and am on my way with completing Mass Effect Legendary Edition - just started the third game in the trilogy. I have also been using Blender, and trying out the early access version of Unreal Engine 5 as well.

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Darkest Dungeon recently. It's surprisingly addictive. I started playing it again since I got a two-week ban from League because I was being toxic. It's better this way.

Reactions: Elysium Searcher, Tired Nacho and Lmd
Tired Nacho

Tired Nacho

Apr 30, 2021
Completed Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, and am on my way with completing Mass Effect Legendary Edition - just started the third game in the trilogy. I have also been using Blender, and trying out the early access version of Unreal Engine 5 as well.
Wolfenstein is also a really good game I played the first one and really enjoyed it, but then on the old blood something went wrong and my save game disappeared and I haven't played it since.
I also tride the new UE 5 buuut my pc was not liking it very much so I gave up xD

Reactions: Elysium Searcher, Sprite_Geist and TheSoulless
Jambi

Jambi

Shadows take me...
Jun 5, 2018
I wanted to be willing to play something. Currently every game seems to be just a frustrating, unsatisfactory and poorly optimized experience.

I hate multiplayer games or that to win I need to depend on third parties or luck, RNG. Unfortunately, every competitive game these days combines some of these hideous elements.

The only games that managed to cheer me up a bit lately were Lost Ark and Naraka Bladepoint, but the first one doesn't have servers for the region where I live and will have ip block when it is released "globally", and the second one runs worse on my PC than Cyberpunk 2077 on launch day.

Games for me have become just another reason to stop living. Not even playing games is worth it anymore in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Elysium Searcher and TheSoulless
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At the moment I have been playing mostly Animal Crossing. Soon I plan to start The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Lmd, Elysium Searcher and 1 other person
nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
I play the binding of issac. I just got a gaming PC so I can stream it on Twitch if I want to. I like well-constructed rougelikes a lot. The difficulty increases the replay value giving you more gaming enjoyment for less cost.

Reactions: Elysium Searcher, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and TheSoulless
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Wolfenstein is also a really good game I played the first one and really enjoyed it, but then on the old blood something went wrong and my save game disappeared and I haven't played it since.
I also tride the new UE 5 buuut my pc was not liking it very much so I gave up xD
Bethesda's Wolfenstein games have certain issues on new(er) systems - especially The New Order and The Old Blood.

As for UE5: yes it can be taxing on your computer; even decent hardware may struggle to give you the same performance as it would with UE4. It is partly because the engine itself is more demanding, but it is also to do with the fact that it is not yet optimized since it is in early access, so hopefully in the future you will be able to enjoy the engine once things get tidied up.

Reactions: Elysium Searcher
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Baldur's Gate 3! Everyone is hot and mean!

Reactions: Elysium Searcher, TheSoulless, Seiba and 1 other person
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
Baldur's Gate 3! Everyone is hot and mean!
I might need to try that eventually. I played a bit of the first one but I got to a point where I needed a mage to dispel magic shit and got burnt out since I was largely doing a archer party up until that point.

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Btw, a game called Ender Lilies got released yesterday. I completed the early access version earlier and it's pretty good. It's a metroidvania with one of the best soundtracks I've heard in a game.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Seiba and Elysium Searcher
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
mainly league of legends. if anyone is thinking of trying it out, DONT. terrible game that i keep going back to

Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
Btw, a game called Ender Lilies got released yesterday. I completed the early access version earlier and it's pretty good. It's a metroidvania with one of the best soundtracks I've heard in a game.
Art style looks pretty nice, might check it one day if I play games more again.