• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
So what do you like to play? What are you playing these days?

• Love
Reactions: Severen, Circles, Mud. and 4 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I gave away my Xbox last weekend. Probably had ~50 games. Favorites were Syrim, Bioshock series, Farcry 3&4.

Reactions: DoomedxFromBirth, Severen, Circles and 4 others
Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
I gave away my Xbox last weekend. Probably had ~50 games. Favorites were Syrim, Bioshock series, Farcry 3&4.

Good ones I didn't play far cry 4 though 3 was good. Why did you give it away?

Reactions: Circles, Mud., DeadlyLiving and 2 others
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Mostly single-player games. I have all current-gen consoles, so I have a wide range of choices.

Reactions: Circles, Mud., DeadlyLiving and 1 other person
Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
I started borderlands 2 last week, i also play some skyrim when i have a little free time.

Reactions: Lemons, Severen, Circles and 5 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Good ones I didn't play far cry 4 though 3 was good. Why did you give it away?

I couldn't play any more... too much pain to hold controller due to thoracic outlet syndrome.

• Aww..
Reactions: Severen, Circles, Mud. and 2 others
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Does FreeCell count?

Reactions: Lemons, Circles, FauxEmotions and 3 others
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Warframe mostly

P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
Gtao, rdro, gtsport, rocksmith 2016.

Used to play MHW but I switched from ps4 to ps4 pro, so lost my save. Just couldnt do it from the start, so .....

Last edited:
Reactions: Mud., DeadlyLiving, AnnihilatedAnna and 1 other person
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
everyone: sjekricjsnwje dksjwhd 1 2 3 4 5 & 6
me: nothing :pfff:

I used to enjoy far cry 3 and monster hunter, other than that mostly retro

• Yay!
Reactions: Circles, LastFlowers, Can'tStandAnymore and 3 others
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
everyone: sjekricjsnwje dksjwhd 1 2 3 4 5 & 6
me: nothing :pfff:

I used to enjoy far cry 3 and monster hunter, other than that mostly retro
Yeah MH games are very addictive, glad to see Im not alone.:hihi:

• Love
Reactions: Mud., DeadlyLiving, Tragoedia Vitae and 1 other person
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
I like visual novels, FMV games and interactive movies, RPGs, open-world and adventure games, mystery/detective games, and games which explore philosophical themes and existential issues. I've been getting really into JRPGs lately. Currently playing the first Trails of Cold Steel on PS4.

I used to game a lot on the PC but I'm mostly a console gamer those days. But I plan to build a gaming PC someday!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Circles, Superfluous, Skathon and 3 others
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
Yeah MH games are very addictive, glad to see Im not alone.:hihi:

Farming rathalos rubys in mhfu for weeks. Best life!

Reactions: Circles, Can'tStandAnymore, Mud. and 3 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
fortnite

Reactions: Circles, Can'tStandAnymore, Mud. and 2 others
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Most recently, Freelancer with Crossfire 2.0 mod. I also added some Star Wars ships into the mod (I only play SP).

Before that, Civilisation V, Fallout New Vegas, and occasionally Team Fortress (SP again).

I used to play mmorpgs, but found them too addictive so now avoid them. I also have fond memories of Battlefield 1942.

And lots of FreeCell as already mentioned :happy:

Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
I like visual novels, FMV games and interactive movies, RPGs, open-world and adventure games, mystery/detective games, and games which explore philosophical themes and existential issues. I've been getting really into JRPGs lately. Currently playing the first Trails of Cold Steel on PS4.

I used to game a lot on the PC but I'm mostly a console gamer those days. But I plan to build a gaming PC someday!

Yea I try to find the ones that delve deeper into psyche and philosophical stuff like silent hill 2, planescape torment but not a lot of them are out there.

Most recently, Freelancer with Crossfire 2.0 mod. I also added some Star Wars ships into the mod (I only play SP).

Before that, Civilisation V, Fallout New Vegas, and occasionally Team Fortress (SP again).

I used to play mmorpgs, but found them too addictive so now avoid them. I also have fond memories of Battlefield 1942.

And lots of FreeCell as already mentioned :happy:

Played a lot of freelancer when I was in elementary school! What a great space sim it was.

Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
I lost some motivation to play games but I like Stardew Valley since it's pretty comfy, might buy Seriko because I love Bloodborne and DS1.

Your Own Ghost

Your Own Ghost

Human
Mar 12, 2019
My favorite games are Dying Light and Fallout 4. I recently finished Far Cry 5 and was disappointed it ended so soon. I think I just like wandering around by myself.

Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
I lost some motivation to play games but I like Stardew Valley since it's pretty comfy, might buy Seriko because I love Bloodborne and DS1.

I'm at the last boss in Sekiro and it was a really painful journey. The game is ok but there are more bosses than the usual enemies and I spent literally my whole afternoon on one boss.

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Backgammon, where I used to live we ran our own backgammon club, it was kind of like a speakeasy joint, selected guys and dice A (temporarily) happier time...

Peace everyone

Reactions: Circles, Superfluous, Eeyore and 3 others
Azagorod

Azagorod

Apr 4, 2019
League mostly, I started playing it in my 1st year of high school because I felt alone and I've been playing it on and off ever since. I also occasionally find little indie games on steam that manage to hijack my brain into happiness for 20-40 hours before I get bored. Examples include but are not limited to Factorio, Enter the gungeon, Faster than light and Wizard of legend.

Reactions: Eeyore, Circles, Mud. and 1 other person
Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
Backgammon, where I used to live we ran our own backgammon club, it was kind of like a speakeasy joint, selected guys and dice A (temporarily) happier time...

Peace everyone

I had a board for that but I never played it because I didn't know the rules. I did play chess with my mom a lot.

Reactions: Circles, Superfluous, Mud. and 1 other person
F

Funkbunny

Student
Nov 18, 2018
Only the game of 'life' which I find tedious to say the least.

Reactions: Circles, Just4ride, esclava and 4 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I had a board for that but I never played it because I didn't know the rules. I did play chess with my mom a lot.
It was a magical time, there were the three main members and some other transient types, we ate good food, drank nice brew and sadly ingested far too many narcotics than we knew was good for us

Reactions: Circles, Mud. and DeadlyLiving
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
Rn I play sims 4, Mario kart, Vampire, need for speed, Rocket league and Minecraft.

Reactions: Azagorod, Roberto, coileanbeag and 3 others
DeadlyLiving

DeadlyLiving

I can't fix it, is this where I give in?
Jan 1, 2019
Warframe mostly
Hello fellow Tenno :)

I used to play a lot of WoW but the new expansion isn't really great, I am waiting for the new patch to hit and might get back to it. Currently I play mostly Warframe, Town of Salem and Beat Saber.

Reactions: Circles, Vegrau, Mud. and 1 other person
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Fortnite, R6, sims 4, Apex, Bo4, Skyrim, sometimes Minecraft and Fallout 4

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Zaynaldeen, Mud. and 1 other person
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
Hello fellow Tenno :)

I used to play a lot of WoW but the new expansion isn't really great, I am waiting for the new patch to hit and might get back to it. Currently I play mostly Warframe, Town of Salem and Beat Saber.
I forgot to list town of Salem! That game is awesome!

Reactions: Roberto, Mud. and DeadlyLiving
DeadlyLiving

DeadlyLiving

I can't fix it, is this where I give in?
Jan 1, 2019
I forgot to list town of Salem! That game is awesome!
It really is, especially without all the bots that used to be there. I hate being Mayor though, I somehow always end up being in that situation where I have to choose which one is the townie and which one is the mafia. My anxiety kicks in really hart when I decied wrong xD

Reactions: Circles, Mud. and AnnihilatedAnna
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
It really is, especially without all the bots that used to be there. I hate being Mayor though, I somehow always end up being in that situation where I have to choose which one is the townie and which one is the mafia. My anxiety kicks in really hart when I decied wrong xD
Same, mayor is kinda useless, so what you have three votes, doesn't matter when u is use it on the wrong person, plus maf always kills you after reveal, atleast In my case

Reactions: Circles, DeadlyLiving, Roberto and 1 other person