• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I've seen it mentioned in several sources but they all just say it increase potency or speeds up the N, without quantifying it. Is there a rough estimate anywhere that explains how much it increases potency or how much faster N works when mixed with Dilantin?

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
N causes cardiovascular collaspe, dilantin hastens this process.

You can find exact amounts in the PPH.

Reactions: Yomyom and throwaway_2620
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
N causes cardiovascular collaspe, dilantin hastens this process.

You can find exact amounts in the PPH.
PPH just says how much Dilantin to use. It doesn't say specifics like whether it hastens by 2% or 50%

P

phoenitic_riser

Jun 10, 2019
I've seen it mentioned in several sources but they all just say it increase potency or speeds up the N, without quantifying it. Is there a rough estimate anywhere that explains how much it increases potency or how much faster N works when mixed with Dilantin?
I am also interested in this topic. It sounds like it will mimic the behavior of "Euthasol". Maybe PN got the idea from that.

From here,

"Several formulations of pentobarbital-containing veterinary euthanasia agents have varying types of Vaughan-Williams Class-Ib antiarrhythmics, most frequently phenytoin sodium. According to the Euthasol package insert, the rapid administration of these agents reportedly produces cardiotoxic effects during the anesthesia stage of euthanasia by "hastening the cessation of electrical activity of the heart" via interference with myocardial sodium channel function."

From here,
  • 1-2 grams of Phenytoin (Dilantin) will potentiate the cocktail according to Dr Nitschke and veterinary sources. However, veterinarians have raised warnings that phenytoin cardiotoxic effects may come into play prior to the barbiturates full anaesthetic effect, and may therefore cause unwanted pain.
I could not find much concrete data on Dilantin+N usage for humans. I asked one of the Dutch members for help in asking NVVE but she rebuffed me :)

Personally, I would be very reluctant to try it given the lack of data and the possibility of pain before passing out.

Reactions: The Lonely, Yomyom, enjolras and 4 others
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I am also interested in this topic. It sounds like it will mimic the behavior of "Euthasol". Maybe PN got the idea from that.

From here,

"Several formulations of pentobarbital-containing veterinary euthanasia agents have varying types of Vaughan-Williams Class-Ib antiarrhythmics, most frequently phenytoin sodium. According to the Euthasol package insert, the rapid administration of these agents reportedly produces cardiotoxic effects during the anesthesia stage of euthanasia by "hastening the cessation of electrical activity of the heart" via interference with myocardial sodium channel function."

From here,
  • 1-2 grams of Phenytoin (Dilantin) will potentiate the cocktail according to Dr Nitschke and veterinary sources. However, veterinarians have raised warnings that phenytoin cardiotoxic effects may come into play prior to the barbiturates full anaesthetic effect, and may therefore cause unwanted pain.
I could not find much concrete data on Dilantin+N usage for humans. I asked one of the Dutch members for help in asking NVVE but she rebuffed me :)

Personally, I would be very reluctant to try it given the lack of data and the possibility of pain before passing out.
Unwanted pain sounds... unwanted. And too experimental if it's just based on a recipe for animal euthanasia.

Reactions: angie
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
I also read that it might cause pain.

C

czarodziej

Jun 17, 2019
does anyone know where to get dilantin online?

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I saw this but I don't see the part @GeorgeJL said about the coma
I read the paragraph and it Dilantin is primarily used when a potential comatose phase is predicted(due to being a chronic alcoholic, prolonged anti psychotic med user etc), which causes the comatose phase extension to begin with.

Reactions: jake3d and cornflowerblue
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I read the paragraph and it Dilantin is primarily used when a potential comatose phase is predicted(due to being a chronic alcoholic, prolonged anti psychotic med user etc), which causes the comatose phase extension to begin with.
Wow I'm blind. Thank you.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Wow I'm blind. Thank you.
lol. You're not blind, you were able to read my post and respond. :P
It says to add 1-2gm to the solution. The thing is what if you are drinking more than 100mL do you add 6gm(say if you are drinking 300mL of N)?

Last edited:
Reactions: ddutch and cornflowerblue
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
lol. You're not blind, you were able to read my post and respond. :P
It says to add 1-2gm to the solution. The thing is what if you are drinking more than 100mL do you add 6gm(say if you are drinking 300mL of N)?
Idk chemistry enough to answer. They didn't really give enough info to calculate anything.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Idk chemistry enough to answer. They didn't really give enough info to calculate anything.
PPH needs be me thorough imo. They sometimes give too vague answers.

From here,

From here,

Yikes, I don't like the pain part.

Reactions: The Lonely