• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hassel

hassel

Oct 28, 2023
I don't know what that would be like. It's hard to imagine what a life I would actually enjoy could look like. Does anyone else feel this way?

Reactions: Forever Sleep, AbusedInnocent and Nikitatos
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Change the e in the word better to an i and I can tell you all about it

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Hollowman and ToMoveOn
hassel

hassel

Oct 28, 2023
Change the e in the word better to an i and I can tell you all about it
I used to be very bitter not long ago but recently I don't really feel anything. Just a feeling of not belonging, like I shouldn't even be here to begin with.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr and popcornheart
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I used to be very bitter not long ago but recently I don't really feel anything. Just a feeling of not belonging, like I shouldn't even be here to begin with.
Same here

• Hugs
V

vetreadytodie1972

Apr 4, 2024
This is how I have been feeling for a long time now. And when I'm honest with those around me I either get put in the mental hospital (just got out last week), get told I'm ungrateful and "fuck your feelings", or told to fake it til I make it.

• Hugs
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
I don't know what that would be like. It's hard to imagine what a life I would actually enjoy could look like. Does anyone else feel this way?
Yep. If you sort through all the bs in your life, some deep state Nazi will just drop a fresh load right on top. Some people feed off the suffering of others.

Reactions: vetreadytodie1972
hassel

hassel

Oct 28, 2023
This is how I have been feeling for a long time now. And when I'm honest with those around me I either get put in the mental hospital (just got out last week), get told I'm ungrateful and "fuck your feelings", or told to fake it til I make it.
That's exactly what happened to me, got put in a mental hospital and hated every second of it. Lied until I got out and ever since that kinda stuck with me. When someone ask me how I'm doing or whatever I just lie about it. Because if I'm not "making progress" I'm not worth shit other than another trip to the hospital. Tiring to constantly lie to say the least.

V

vetreadytodie1972

Apr 4, 2024
That's exactly what happened to me, got put in a mental hospital and hated every second of it. Lied until I got out and ever since that kinda stuck with me. When someone ask me how I'm doing or whatever I just lie about it. Because if I'm not "making progress" I'm not worth shit other than another trip to the hospital. Tiring to constantly lie to say the least.
It gets tiring when you lie all the time, and for me,it makes me feel worse because I'm lying all the time.

AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Student
Apr 5, 2024
I can think of a few lives where I would be happy and none of them are achievable without insane amounts of effort and luck.

I think I wouldn't be happy living the lives of at least 95% of people.

Reactions: Freedomatlast24 and GoatHerder
JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
I used to feel this way until things actually got better somehow. Feelings wise anyway lol

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
When in a good headspace, then things like joy, happiness, excitement, wanting to learn and grow, being full of energy, lots of drive, courage, etc.. those things to me are being 'better'

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
"Getting better" to me, is a damn pipe dream. I gave up a long time ago.

Reactions: Hollowman and vetreadytodie1972
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
It looks different for everyone.

For some it could be, being able to shower once a week, rather than not at all or being able to get out of bed. To go for a walk, when previously that was impossible, or to even open the front door!

As I write this, I realise I have got a little better. I never used to have the energy to shower, or do much really, now I shower daily, and can do my intense workouts again, 3-4 days a week. Some days are harder than others though

It's really about what works for you, and baby steps. No point running before you can walk, and it's always important to pat yourself on the back, no matter what, and to not beat yourself up, because that is not helpful at all.

Tomorrow is ALWAYS a new day! That's how I look at things if say, I have a really crappy day, and can't do much. It's taken a lot to see things this way, after years of beating myself up if I couldn't do something, even something that seems so easy to others - we are all different.

Be proud of yourself for the small things - like wow, I did good today, I haven't done that in so long. And as time goes on, things get easier and easier.

You will have good and bad days, we all do! But it is important to recognise when this happens, and it's absolutely ok to have a bad day. Always, always big yourself up for the things that appear so small