• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

snunu

snunu

Apr 9, 2024
Hello, I'm new to the site. I'm trying to consider all my options before I make a decision on my life. If I've already been to therapy and medication hasn't been working for me what else is left for me to get better?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
have you tried helping yourself? trying to listen to what your body needs to heal? im not sure what your situation is so im not sure how helpful that will be, but its something ive been working on with a fair bit of success.

• Love
Reactions: snunu
snunu

snunu

Apr 9, 2024
have you tried helping yourself? trying to listen to what your body needs to heal? im not sure what your situation is so im not sure how helpful that will be, but its something ive been working on with a fair bit of success.
Hello!

Yes I've tried going to the gym, talking to more ppl to make friends, I tried enforcing healthier habits but eventually things came back crumbling down. I'd like to know what have you been trying? (If you feel comfortable with disclosing any details ofc).

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
Hello!

Yes I've tried going to the gym, talking to more ppl to make friends, I tried enforcing healthier habits but eventually things came back crumbling down. I'd like to know what have you been trying? (If you feel comfortable with disclosing any details ofc).
i dont really mean enforcing healthier habits, or even talking to other people. i mean listening to your body. youre presented with a situation and typically with that would be a discomfort or thoughts. sit with them, figure out what theyre trying to tell you, what you need.

an example might be my bpd/abandonment issues. maybe my bf got called into work and he didnt have time to tell me. i expect him to message me because he always does, why isnt he today? this would send me into a tizzy. but i have to stop, breath remind myself he loves me im sure theres a good reason (because thats what i need to hear) and he'll talk to me as soon as he can.
thanks to doing that, i dont freak out anywheres near as much anymore (the time has to add up to a bit before i will now)

i hope i explained it well enough.

Reactions: snunu and Ash
snunu

snunu

Apr 9, 2024
i dont really mean enforcing healthier habits, or even talking to other people. i mean listening to your body. youre presented with a situation and typically with that would be a discomfort or thoughts. sit with them, figure out what theyre trying to tell you, what you need.

an example might be my bpd/abandonment issues. maybe my bf got called into work and he didnt have time to tell me. i expect him to message me because he always does, why isnt he today? this would send me into a tizzy. but i have to stop, breath remind myself he loves me im sure theres a good reason (because thats what i need to hear) and he'll talk to me as soon as he can.
thanks to doing that, i dont freak out anywheres near as much anymore (the time has to add up to a bit before i will now)

i hope i explained it well enough.
Ah I think I get it, I'm a little bit of a pessimist so a lot of my interpretations would probably result in a pessimistic interpretation. Regardless, trying doesn't hurt so I'll try my best. Thx for taking the time to reply!

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death