• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

19andOverdue

19andOverdue

Jun 12, 2022
I'm so exhausted of my fear of death. All I've ever wanted was my consciousness to just drift away. I finally have an opportunity to spend hundred of dollars of pills. Which cocktail and how much would be best? I'm thinking a mix of benzos and opiates with alcohol?

Reactions: Ghostly
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
You do need to do some research on this method. According to a tens year long study in the U.S., by Harvard, the success rate for this method is 1.5%, so it has a 1 in 67 chance of working- when it does work it is usually from powerful opioids. The stury is called Lethality of Suicide Methods, and if you search by this title on google it will likely be the second choice that shows up and you can see the details of the study. Ctb by any method is difficult, many people have been on this site for quite a while trying to settle on a method, sinice none are easy, and they typically require quite a bit of planning to be confident that they will work.

Reactions: Jrmull1993, 19andOverdue and NRON KSR
N

Nightowl

pro choice
Nov 9, 2020
I'm so exhausted of my fear of death. All I've ever wanted was my consciousness to just drift away. I finally have an opportunity to spend hundred of dollars of pills. Which cocktail and how much would be best? I'm thinking a mix of benzos and opiates with alcohol?
I think alcohol is gonna make you throw up and ruin it

N

notAfather

suited for
Jul 5, 2022
With pills and booze, you're more likely to fail, especially if you're not completely isolated. I don't know enough about overdose methods to give any real advice, but the stats don't look good. If you want, you can always rig up a noose to automatically hang you after you OD, but that requires sitting/standing still for the duration of the process. In any case, I encourage you to do as much research as possible.