• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
This pisses me off when some one says that to me

That isn't always the case

A problem may not kill you , but it can make life very pain ful and catching the bus is a lot of the time a much better option

Reactions: mattwitt, HGL91, oopswronglife and 1 other person
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I prefer "what doesn't kill you makes you stranger." :wink:

• Love
Reactions: sólstafir, Fadinglife, Rukia and 6 others
Architect

Architect

Jul 6, 2019
All in all it's just another brick in the wall ...

Reactions: mattwitt, oopswronglife, Mort and 1 other person
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
Chronic pain technically won't kill you but it certainly makes you weaker and often kill yourself.
That is one of the stupidest sayings ever

• Hugs
Reactions: Dawn0071111, mattwitt, HGL91 and 4 others
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Chronic pain technically won't kill you but it certainly makes you weaker and often kill yourself.
That is one of the stupidest sayings ever
Agreed. I wish my doctors understood my chronic pain isn't causing "low" quality of life - it's NO quality of life.

• Hugs
Reactions: mattwitt, Rukia, HGL91 and 2 others
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
People love to make or use dumb little sayings to fit life into. Makes them feel smart and in control. What hasn't killed me has just worn me down, taken my future, cost me everything...not made me "strong". I was stronger BEFORE all this.

Reactions: Fadinglife, HGL91, Mr2005 and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It's bullshit really. Some of these sayings have come to mean a lot to me, others seem they were written for a greetings card. I've certainly learned a lot over the last fifteen years but none of it really helps me. Another one is if so and so hadn't happened I wouldn't be where I am today. My only answer to that is "good"

Reactions: Fadinglife and oopswronglife
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
People love to make or use dumb little sayings to fit life into. Makes them feel smart and in control. What hasn't killed me has just worn me down, taken my future, cost me everything...not made me "strong". I was stronger BEFORE all this.

Same. I had a lot more confidence before life knocked me down over and over and over.

Reactions: Halo13