Apr 11, 2021
A sweet shelter dog I've spent some time with

• Love
Reactions: Manaaja and BloodyNobody
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
My profile picture is from Sarah's Scribbles, my favorite webcomic.

Reactions: Ringo
poisonedminds

poisonedminds

Student
May 8, 2021
my lil boy, Sesame!

• Love
Reactions: Ringo, Manaaja, Lmd and 1 other person
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Emptiness and despair

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja and fox_wannabe
Findail

Findail

Jan 9, 2022
Starfare's Gem, a ship from my favourite books of all time, The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant (1st and 2nd, not the dross that followed 20 years later)

Reactions: Manaaja
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
My love towards animals (foxes) and need for not being to be a human anymore, also escaping reality into the world of fantasy where everything is much simpler and more pure and predictable. I also worked as receptionist and my online persona was a fox on other places.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu and Manaaja
clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
A photo of the Challenger rocket. With a big company as nasa you think nothing could go wrong, or at least as wrong as it did. That's how I feel. An unexpected diasaster that completely fell apart for everyone to see

• Wow
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
A photo of the Challenger rocket. With a big company as nasa you think nothing could go wrong, or at least as wrong as it did. That's how I feel. An unexpected diasaster that completely fell apart for everyone to see

I remember watching it on TV, back in the day. It did look surreal. That being said, a rocket blowing up is not really an unexpected thing. It happened many times in the past, and will be happening in the future.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
just a selfie

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Ringo, Manaaja, GrumpyFrog and 1 other person
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I swear I have already replied or maybe it was another thread.

I like birds and I like the colors of the pic. And crows are cool and sometimes connected to magic.

Reactions: Nemeshisu, Angst Filled Fuck Up, Dr Iron Arc and 2 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I just like the drawing, don't like anime couldn't name one, not even sure if it is from an anime.

Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears
ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
My pic is of me swimming in my mermaid tail!

Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears and GrumpyFrog
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I like Reisen and I identify with her, I use fanart of hers as a profile pic and I just change it depending on my mood, in this case I'm going through another irrational guilt episode.

Reactions: Nemeshisu, LionsTigersAndBears and Dr Iron Arc
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I just changed mine - the beach represents where I'll be going once I ctb. My peaceful place.

Ainsley

Ainsley

chronic thought wanderer
Feb 8, 2022
"I've made a home inside my head" and my profile picture represents that. Solitude, safety, a place away from where I am now. I don't know where it is, it is just a generic picture found on google images, but the idea behind it means the world to me.

• Love
Reactions: GrumpyFrog
Frog

Frog

Jan 4, 2022
Madotsuki from Yume Nikki. It's a special character from a special time in my life that really started defining what kind of stuff I liked.

Reactions: Nemeshisu
CameronFrye

CameronFrye

There’s nothing there
Feb 20, 2022
Mine is a character from one of my favorite movies, Ferries Buellers Day Off, who's name is my username. The scene in my profile pic always stood out to me and is one of my all time favorite movie scenes, especially after watching the director's commentary on it. The director explains it better than I can and I really relate to it.

WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Zeke Yeager from Attack on Titan reflects my antinatalist view.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and LionsTigersAndBears
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Tommy Lee Jones from the movie "The Sunset Limited" Best movie I have ever seen.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
It is what it is.
Simplicity.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
My profile picture is Jesus Christ from the 1989 black-and-white experimental artfilm Begotten.

Reactions: motel rooms
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Mine is Post Malone in King of the Hill art style. Nothing deep just a vibe

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
When i joined I used to have a Malificent avatar, the opposite of me, so I asked my friend @sadworld for a makeover and she send me this one plus others from this anime I don't even know the name, I have 6 more, but I'm afraid of users not recognising me if I change it :( Thank you my sweet Angel @sadworld :heart::'(

Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
I didn't have a profile picture till recently.

Now, I have adopted the Ukrainian flag as my own flag and I'm flying it wherever I can. 🇺🇦

Glory to Ukraine! Glory to our heroes! Слава Україні! Героям слава! 💙💛

EvilStepSister

EvilStepSister

Feb 15, 2022
I think this is what would show up on a medical image - my wretched heart with a hole shot right through it.

"There's a hole in my heart, no matter what I ate. Nothing filled me up so I threw away my plate" also holds true for me these days. 🙄