• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Having the financial freedom to do what I want, when I want.

Reactions: Homo erectus
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
I want to live there, it's the most beautiful place I've ever seen bar none. I often see places that I recognize in real life in my dreams even when they look completely different, the general layout is the same but it's so much better, like I traveled to a glorious future, & the people are nice & everything is exciting & lively & weird but in that fun way, nothing beats dreamland~

I met my dream guide once, a big cuddly fuzzy blue monster man I met in a cozy little library, I forgot to ask the questions I wanted to ask but it was nice & he was an absolute sweetheart, I wanna meet him again~

EDIT: I completely misunderstood the question lol, I wanna be a published author to give my OCs a good legacy & let them exist in minds other than my own, find my soulmate, donate to St Jude, make my mother & other enemies miserable with my success, quietly transition & define my style & look gorgeous & weird but in a hot way, that'd be a good life~

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Oh it's so so so different than this life. For one thing, I'm a hermaphrodite. For another, I'm blasian. I'm also a famous twitter artist who people love for their OCs. I can snap my fingers and the food I desire and groceries I desire just poof right in front of my face instantly, properly cooked and al or not if I don't want that. I never get bored of drawing my cartoon girls, in fact I never get bored of anything I don't ant to get bored of. I can fly with white angel wings or not if I don't want to. I can make videogames (no mater how unrealistic as they may be) instantly whenever I want. My life is not boring, itgets more exciting and fun day by day and I never want it to end. And there's just so much more that I could add.

Reactions: N33dT0D13 and Homo erectus
SoulCage

SoulCage

Dec 28, 2023
At first I was thinking about selfish reasons such as not having to worry about food/shelter. Also never suffer from illness and always having people around to talk/joke about stuff. Just enjoying life and being able to pursue things without thinking about consequences.
But my actions do have consequences for other beings. The meat I enjoy from the slaughtered animals or the items created through modern slavery... That's not the life I dream about. For me it's crucial that my dream life involves fairness for every being. But you might ask - how does one achieve that?

I don't know for sure either... Death is part of life and it needs to be in balance. If animals were able to procreate without boundaries then we will run out of space. So should I dream there is no desire/instinct for procreation? Maybe a being will only start to exist when another being ceases to exist, like reincarnation. And there is a time limit for each being. Your instincts will tell you to not fear your expiration date, you will actually enjoy your passing. Obviously, no other being will suffer from your loss. It will be something that brings pleasure.
What do you do with your lifetime? I imagine that we would have constant childlike curiosity mixed with playful problem solving (games). We would still have interactions with other humans and animals, for the purpose of knowledge seeking and "multiplayer games". There is no bad emotion when failing/losing.

I am sure there are still many flaws in this dream of "no suffering - only pleasure". Some might even say that having only pleasure from everything will just create a pointless, neverending existence, so why exist at all. Well, I remember a long time ago that a few things made me happy and this feeling just... feels good. In my dream life I would want it like this.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
The same but mentally stable. Actually just remove the adhd and I'd probably be good lmao. That shit started a mental illness domino effect.

Reactions: new2blue
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
I love all the external aspects of my life already. I love my family, my partner, my friends. I have a comfortable life, and people to rely on. So realistically, if I could remove my mental illnesses, fix my fucked up brain, and perhaps live closer to my family, that would to me be heaven on earth. All my suffering is internal.

Unrealistically, I'd love if there was a refresh button on life. I would not dare change its imperfections and beauty and harshness. Anything eternally and unwaveringly peaceful would be like hell. Nothing to fight against. Nothing to work on. None the beauty intrinsically linked to tragedy.

Just give me a refresh button. Give me another go. Let me meet these beautiful people under better circumstances, without this mess in my head.

The closest thing to perfect peace is non existence. Anything else is either fake or difficult.
I also have an extreme amount of difficulty mentally visualizing anything, which I only learned recently is unusual (like all my thoughts are words).
I have this too. It's a condition called Aphantasia. I can still "visualise", but cannot see images, only vague abstractions of things. I still daydream constantly but it's more like reading a book than watching a movie. I am envious of people who can visualise properly. I only learned I have this in my thirties. It's very common to find out later in life as it's just assumed everyone else is like you, yet only 3% of the world live with this condition.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SoulCage
DeecyTee

DeecyTee

New here
Sep 23, 2023
It would be so nice just to have peace. Go to work and come home to my own apartment, with a pet probably. I'd dress how I want and I'd have friends I could meet up with on my days off. Normalcy seems like an unattainable bliss.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I would want Jeff Bezos' life. But younger, good-looking and not so effing goofy. And have a wife that was there with me from the jump. Not that knifed up, joker-faced gold digger that he's jetsetting all around the world with now.
h8u12J.gif

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
My "dream life" is one in which I was never born.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
My dream life in this reality is being 6 foot under. There's nothing that I want out of life and I just don't like this reality/world. My dream life in another world/reality is Hogwarts, I would love to go there and have magical powers. It would be so cool if magic were real.
My "dream life" is one in which I was never born.
Mood. Tbh I wish I never existed in the first place, would have saved me a lot of trouble (and pain and suffering)...

Reactions: divinemistress36 and MatrixPrisoner
Bleeding eyes

Bleeding eyes

just another lost soul
Feb 19, 2024
A dream life, I would want to be able to live without the corporate grinder ripping my soul apart. I would want a small house or cabin out of town free from the noise of humanity. I would want someone to love and have them love me back. I would want to be normal, to have an actual personality not just masks.
I would want the dreams of death to stop.
But life isn't so kind, I can wish upon endless shooting stars and nothing will change.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Being mentally stable and healthy with a hot retired Navy Seal soulmate out in a cabin in the woods

Reactions: Onomatopoeia
HiImMisanthrope

HiImMisanthrope

Jan 21, 2024
A more humane, philanthropic and altruistic world. A supportive, balanced and healthy family. Having at least one close friend, living a minimalist, monkish lifestyle.

Reactions: 0000000000000 and divinemistress36
Ironborn

Ironborn

Experienced
Jan 29, 2024
I want a purpose, to be working with others towards a greater shared goal.
Seems humanity has given up on creating great works.
Remember when we regularly put humans on the moon?
To me that is the height of our achievements as a species and even just being a small part of that would have been enough for me.
Life today is just about existing enough to make other people money.
It's soul crushing.

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I am often split where one side of me would just indulge human pleasures and the other recognizes that loop and wants more than being a human.

So if I was presented two dream worlds it would be tough to pick one, not to mention the 2nd option being a mystery.

Reactions: sserafim and Dliena
F

Fractal

May 22, 2023
I'm dying from Type 1 diabetes, so I'd ask to never be born with this illness since I'm bot meant to have it. Different parents that fed me whatever I wanted and destroyed my brain and body development since I was 4 years old. I think thoae two things would've changed everything forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000, divinemistress36, RemainingDubious and 1 other person
Loserhero

Loserhero

Heavenly Descension
Sep 29, 2023
Attractive male with sexual euphoria back or to live in hentais I've seen.

Reactions: Dliena
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd get to stay home all day doing whatever I want like playing games or watching tv without having to worry about money and I only ever go out to hang out with friends or try new places to eat. Oh and there'd be at least a partner to share all this with.

Reactions: sserafim
maidens

maidens

" living like this forever is just fine! "
Aug 27, 2023
I would be the center of a popular idol group and I'd have my ideal girlfriend who I live with in a stable home in a safe, good neighborhood. the girl I was very similar to who was mercilessly cyberbullied into ctb would still be alive and I'd be friends with her, or the reason for her ctb wouldn't have been cyberbullying. I would be very pretty, thin and have the money to get everything I want + donate to people in need. the people who traumatized and abused me beyond recovery would be dead. I would be cute, pretty and have a thin body that wouldn't gain weight no matter how much i ate. no matter when I died, id be remembered forever. if it were possible, I'd be a magical girl. if only,,

Reactions: divinemistress36
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Just doing what I do, but successfully instead. That would be good enough.
Pipe dream

Reactions: notforl0ng
Alfwynn

Alfwynn

Hanging
Feb 22, 2024
I truly tried to think about this. I tried to think about a life that was pure ease, so that I'd never have to do another hard thing in my life. However, I still wasn't happy. I think that the idea of me and life are ultimately irreconcilable, and that any life where I am conscious and perceptive is one where I will have to struggle to feel joy or even contentment. I have no hopes, desires, or aspirations. I want to be free from myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
I had my dream life. My husband made $80k as a teacher and football coach for junior high kids. I made $65k as a teacher and volleyball coach for junior high kids. We lived far away from the city, so the commute was 75-80 minutes round trip. But we were fine with that.

We were making double payments on our home mortgage and triple payments on our student loans. So we would have owned our house outright in 2028 vs 2048 when the 30-year mortgage was paid off. Our student loan would have been paid off entirely this year; December 2024. And we were pregnant with kid #1. And I wanted 8 kids. He wanted 6. So something had to give there! LOL! I miss him so much!! Can't wait to be reunited with him.

• Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000 and RemainingDubious
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
To be free from health issues, have a husband, children and pets. My mum and grandparents to be alive again. No money worries. Travel. A few very close friends and plenty of other friends. A full life. Live in a village, but close to a town.

• Hugs

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
Where i feel belonging and i'm warmly welcomed.

I would write it in more detail but my brain is 'blocking' it, i guess to protect me from the pain.

The clearer the image the more it hurts.

In fact there are certain things that make my brain have a clearer image of it like some music or characters. There is one specific character that has greatly increased the clarity of these images and therefore the pain has also increased.

I think if i had a picture/drawing of my ideal life i don't think i could handle the pain and would probably make an impulsive attempt.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
id rather just never be born more than anything. if i had to live, it would be enough to make enough money to compensate my dad for everything he did for me.

• Hugs