hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Does this mean people can see what I play on spotify??? why does this exist and what are the specifics does it show music account details?
Why do we even have this feature.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Yeah other people can see what you're listening to. I think it's normally if you have it connected to your Facebook and it will show you activity from your Facebook friends. You can change those settings or there's an option for private listening. I guess it's there as a way for people to discover new music or see what friends are listening to.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
I think it's normally if you have it connected to your Facebook and it will show you activity from your Facebook friends. You can change those settings or there's an option for private listening. I guess it's there as a way for people to discover new music or see what friends are listening to.
In what world would you have to live in to connect your suicide forum to your facebook kek.
I wouldl ike to be able to see what others are listening to and have them see my own but anonymously.
cat pic got a gigle out of me

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Sorry I read Spotify and assumed you were talking about that. Didn't realise you were referring to SS. I'm dumb lol