Oeoe3

Oeoe3

Aaaahhh
Aug 21, 2024
The title says it. I just need an answer if it can do the trick, I don't care about the pain or anything I just need to know if it'll work. I'm really desperate right now and it's the only thing I can think of. Just anything would be fine as long as it gets me out.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Probably give you fresh breath and a stomach ache.
If it was a method, we would know about it.

• Yay!
Reactions: potatocube, nihilistic_dragon, LifeQuitter and 3 others
M

Malfunction

Jul 27, 2024
I'm thinking not enough damage to accomplish what you're hoping for.

From what I could gather from reading a few poison control FAQs, most products are fairly non-toxic. You could get drunk off alcohol based products, but it doesn't sound like anything fatal. (Maybe over continuous use, but vodka would taste better and contain more alcohol). You'd probably get really sick.

Many products are much safer these days because people will drink things like hairspray or rubbing alcohol in large amounts to get drunk. Having worked security in the past, I've seen people get black out drunk on isopropyl alcohol and survive. In some cases, doing it for mamy years.

In the chance that you find something lethal, it would likely be slow and agonizing. Failing could mean some serious damage that will make you feel much worse than you do now.

Bleach or drain cleaner would be much more dangerous. However while those would likely fry from your throat down to your stomach, causing excruciating pain as it eats its way down, it probably won't kill you. But you will be damaged pretty badly.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: potatocube, Whale_bones and Oeoe3
Oeoe3

Oeoe3

Aaaahhh
Aug 21, 2024
I'm thinking not enough damage to accomplish what you're hoping for.

From what I could gather from reading a few poison control FAQs, most products are fairly non-toxic. You could get drunk off alcohol based products, but it doesn't sound like anything fatal. (Maybe over continuous use, but vodka would taste better and contain more alcohol). You'd probably get really sick.

Many products are much safer these days because people will drink things like hairspray or rubbing alcohol in large amounts to get drunk. Having worked security in the past, I've seen people get black out drunk on isopropyl alcohol and survive. In some cases, doing it for mamy years.

In the chance that you find something lethal, it would likely be slow and agonizing. Failing could mean some serious damage that will make you feel much worse than you do now.

Bleach or drain cleaner would be much more dangerous. However while those would likely fry from your throat down to your stomach, causing excruciating pain as it eats its way down, it probably won't kill you. But you will be damaged pretty badly.
Ah.. I see. Gosh dying is so hard these days. I wish I had been born in 13th centuries.. but hey thanks for clarifying!

Reactions: Malfunction
Themogger

Themogger

Why so serious?
Jul 23, 2024
Ah.. I see. Gosh dying is so hard these days. I wish I had been born in 13th centuries.. but hey thanks for clarifying!
Back when people were burned alive or had a new epidemic every week 😅

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: potatocube and Oeoe3
Themogger

Themogger

Why so serious?
Jul 23, 2024
I'm sure you'll find something, just give it time and don't do anything impulsive 🙂👍

• Love
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon and Oeoe3
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
I witnessed a fellow patient do it in the psych ward a few years ago. They were fine after puking.

• Aww..
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon and Oeoe3
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
To be fair, just like the 13th century you could just drink sewer water and hope for the best. Probably would be one of the most painfully slow deaths tho

Reactions: Oeoe3
Oeoe3

Oeoe3

Aaaahhh
Aug 21, 2024
I'm sure you'll find something, just give it time and don't do anything impulsive 🙂👍
Hopefully 😓 thank you anyway<3!
To be fair, just like the 13th century you could just drink sewer water and hope for the best. Probably would be one of the most painfully slow deaths tho
Actually I take it back, I'm a germaphobe. I wouldn't even think of touching those things even if I did.

Reactions: Themogger
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Actually I take it back, I'm a germaphobe. I wouldn't even think of touching those things even if I did.
Ya in that case probably better to go into the future where PAS(physician assisted suicide) is legal everywhere to account for overpopulation. Since I'm pretty sure a gas station public bathroom is cleaner than anything in the 13th century lmao