• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Soon to jump off this sinking ship...
Dec 14, 2023
Just curious
Just found out it means Laboratory Reagent so nevermind
Just found out it means Laboratory Reagent so nevermind

Last edited:
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
My (limited) understanding is it's an abbreviation used to grade purity of chemicals so labs know what type of chemical is best suited to what type of lab work, but I'm not a chemist… so…

LR = Laboratory Reagent.

More complex technical descriptions in the link: https://lab-training.com/classification-laboratory-reagents/

(Sorry, didn't see your edit till after I posted :) )

Last edited:
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
AR is used for sophisticated instruments and for research activities which accuracy is so important. However, for teaching purpose you may use LR chemicals or sometimes industrial reagent (IR). LR grade can be used for general purposes and again sometimes, these can be used teaching purpose.
So AR grade is the purer one.

Last edited:
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
AR is used for sophisticated instruments and for research activities which accuracy is so important. However, for teaching purpose you may use LR chemicals or sometimes industrial reagent (IR). LR grade can be used for general purposes and again sometimes, these can be used teaching purpose.
So AR grade is the pure one.
So let me understand this, if you get SN labeled LR, then it won't work? I'd like to get clarification on this because that means OP might fail. That is if it doesn't just stand for Laboratory reagent. Kinda seeing two different replies here.

Reactions: AliceinNeverland
AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Dec 14, 2023
So AR grade is the pure one.
So I can't use LR to ctb?
So let me understand this, if you get SN labeled LR, then it won't work? I'd like to get clarification on this because that means OP might fail. That is if it doesn't just stand for Laboratory reagent. Kinda seeing two different replies here.
Mine is 97% pure and apparently PPHB says anything greater than 95% should get the job done https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/96-pure-sn.52173/

Last edited:
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
So I can't use LR to ctb?
U can use it it's pure but the grade AR is better, if u managed to get it it'll be great. How much purity btw, do u have a certificate of analysis?

Last edited:
AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Dec 14, 2023
U can use it it's pure but the grade ACS/AR is better, if u managed to get it it'll be great. How much purity btw, do u have a certificate of analysis?
I don't have a certificate of analysis but it says 97%. I read that youx can test it using a drop of blood (it's supposed to turn brown or sth). Can I test it like this?

Reactions: Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I don't have a certificate of analysis but it says 97%. I read that youx can test it using a drop of blood (it's supposed to turn brown or sth). Can I test it like this?
Blood test isn't accurate and nitrate can pass it, better test it with aquarium test strips, 97% is fine, if your sn from a reputable chemical company u can go ahead to their website and and then Search for your product, then you will find all the details, including the percentage of impurities and what the remaining 3% contains. Is the CAS number written on it (7632-0-00)?

D

dopaminedeath

Death please
Nov 12, 2022
Blood test isn't accurate and nitrate can pass it, better test it with aquarium test strips, 97% is fine, if your sn from a reputable chemical company u can go ahead to their website and and then Search for your product, then you will find all the details, including the percentage of impurities and what the remaining 3% contains. Is the CAS number written on it (7632-0-00)?

It's 97% pure, so it shouldn't matter what impurities there are for the remaining 3%, right? It'll poison you just the same. The impurities only matter for lab work

Reactions: Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
It's 97% pure, so it shouldn't matter what impurities there are for the remaining 3%, right? It'll poison you just the same. The impurities only matter for lab work
Yes, sure, I know someone who died by SN %96

Reactions: dopaminedeath
S

secondaryinfertiliy

May 1, 2024
I appreciate you asking this question, now I don't have to LOL