J

Joe

Sep 6, 2018
Right now ctb for me simply means I won't be here and fuck everyone else. May have psychologically taken a step closer to ctb - never gonna meet anyone's expectations of me, which is even more galling by the fact they all think so little of me anyway! Example of fucked up world or what???!!

Reactions: Dead_Inside, RM5998 and Iwant2sleepforever
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
The chance to get out of the next 17 years or less of hell I have to wait until I get cancer.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
suicide is the better alternative than losing my ability to work and not be a functional member of society and ending up homeless or in jail.

Reactions: akosineenee, RM5998 and Smilla
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
It's the last bit of pride I have - I couldn't do this life like I was supposed to. I don't want to die a homeless person who everyone ignores or has forgotten -I don't want to spend all the years of my life being a failure. It's embarrassing. No one talks to me anymore because I am that person who didn't have the skill to kill myself right the first time ... should have been a funeral. Not this.
No one wanted me here to begin with so now ... I am just a literal waste of space.

Reactions: akosineenee, RM5998 and betteroffdead
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
The ultimate rebellion against the cult of life.

There's also something incredibly alluring about the suicide itself - you overcome the strongest instinct that humans have, look death straight in the eyes... I feel kinda excited just thinking about it.

Reactions: skitliv, akosineenee, Maravillosa and 2 others
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Compassionate end to suffering and a low quality of life.

Reactions: Ccre and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals