D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023
Curious about what the 10/20 minutes or however long it took folks to pass out from SN felt like. Did it feel like the longest wait of your life or did it go by quickly? Or were you unable to process the time passing at all due to experiencing the associated symptoms?

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
L

longdeaddyingsoon

Jan 9, 2024
i was not able to finish the full sn drink, but i remember feeling chilly, my heart beating really fast, my hands turning blue, feeling dizzy almost drunk, and having trouble breathing. i don't remember too much before i got saved. it wasnt pleasant, but it wasn't neccesarily painful.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: wljourney and Adûnâi
L

lotus_pink

Jan 14, 2024
i was not able to finish the full sn drink, but i remember feeling chilly, my heart beating really fast, my hands turning blue, feeling dizzy almost drunk, and having trouble breathing. i don't remember too much before i got saved. it wasnt pleasant, but it wasn't neccesarily painful.
That sounds super scary:( I don't know if I can use this method

• Love
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
YMMV, but this seems arguably chill.

Reactions: wljourney
L

longdeaddyingsoon

Jan 9, 2024
yeah i'm sorry. it's probably not the worst way to go, but dying is hard. i also didn't have antiemetic so i did throw up, and no beta blocker so my heart was beating fast. i was given methylene blue iv and charcoal drink when i was in the emergency room. i guess it's up to each person's circumstances and their tolerance of unpleasantness that helps them go through with it. best of luck with everything and i hope you find peace with whatever you do.

• Love
D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023
The trouble breathing part would definitely have me panicked. Sorry if you've answered this in another thread but why were you unable to finish the drink? Was it because of the taste?

• Love
L

longdeaddyingsoon

Jan 9, 2024
The trouble breathing part would definitely have me panicked. Sorry if you've answered this in another thread but why were you unable to finish the drink? Was it because of the taste?
it didn't feel like suffocating if i can remember correctly, but my memory is absolutely trash rn so i don't remember much. it was more like hoarseness trying to breathe?? not suffocating though. i took a sip and prayed that that could somehow take me out.

and i was just not ready. i took a sip but couldn't make myself go through with it the full drink. the taste was very salty, and because of the experience everytime i tasted table salt by itself it made me cringe. i've heard people become traumatized by the taste/experience, but my attempt was mild so i imagine its not as bad as if one were to drink it all. it's almost a bitter salty taste that follows you down your throat.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: soleil and Adûnâi
D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023
I guess it makes sense that if the symptoms are distressing enough, it will make the time to unconsciousness feel long as hell. On the other hand, if they're just slightly uncomfortable then I could see it going by quickly.

• Love
Reactions: longdeaddyingsoon and Adûnâi