• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I wonder if your last breath feels as good as it should.
Does a sense of relief and a huge weight being lifted off your shoulders happen?
When the lights go out is it like a sudden power off or does your vision slowly fade to black?

How silly we are to try to romanticize or soften the blow of death.
I wish I could bleed out in a warm bath. That sounds like it would be nice.
I just don't want to feel pain. I guess that's what stops most of us I guess.

I wonder what people here think is the worst way to die and the best sounding way to die.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, AshersGirl, lifewasawillowtv and 3 others
Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023
Physical and mental torture, or both? You just reminded me of 1000 ways to die, such a great TV show! I'd certainly love a spin-off called 1000 ways to die peacefully lmao

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Toobrokentofix, AshersGirl, Adûnâi and 2 others
KatzeK4

KatzeK4

Katze
Mar 23, 2023
Worst way to die is anxious, best way to die is with peace.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, myusername890, AshersGirl and 3 others
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I'm not emo enough to romanticise the physical aspect of death. But I'm immensely curious about the afterlife. I guess, I'm not depressed enough, and don't feel abandoned/hopeless. If I were to die, I'd be pondering a proper way to conduct my thoughts, should probably finally read Castaneda lol.

Reactions: AshersGirl, Sleeper System and Finalnight
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The worst way to cease existing to me is anything very slow and agonising where there is lots of suffering experienced in the process of dying, the best would be a very peaceful and quick death which is just like never waking again. I only wish for the peace of an eternal and dreamless sleep, to me it'd be such a relief if there is the option to fall asleep eternally, all I see as desirable is this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890 and Adûnâi
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Worst way to die is old rotting in a nursing home with bed sores or homeless in the streets starving cold etc .

Imo this is the way most will go old in pain in a nursing home or hospital or at home but still old and In pain like from cancer with arthritis pain added dementia

Best way to die is a good shot with a shotgun that instantly obliterates my brain. Just squeeze the trigger you don't even hear the Shot u cease to exist instantly

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie, divinemistress36, Adûnâi and 1 other person
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
The brain releases some hormones/neurotransmitters before dying, in some cases . It is still being studied of course . But it depends the method how the person died . If they were dying normally like hospital setting probably they did feel peace. But depends the method. If someone was killed in. An accident of course the last feeling would have been a bad one

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and AshersGirl
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
The best way would just be to go to sleep and not wake up, completely unaware of the process. No pain, no anxiety, no SI. I hate waking up every day, it's like…. Oh great, here we go again.

The worst for me would be pain - intense pain unknowing of when relief from that was going to come. Though that's pretty much the status quo for me mentally at the moment, I think adding in physical pain - like if you make an attempt that isn't successful but then causes a lot of physical problems, or you're in an accident like a car crash or a fire or something and in agony. That's the bit that scares me I think. Prolonged suffering.

• Love
Reactions: wellbetteroff and Adûnâi
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Whoever that dude was in Hiroshima, who's shadow was permanently imprinted on a wall... he likely saw an intensely bright light, and then was just instantly vaporised by the blast.... He left his mark.

I'd like to be strapped to a warhead, when mankind eventually and inevitably decides to wipe each other out in a nuclear holocaust.... that would be a wild ride baby!

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Adûnâi
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I reckon it's going to be a real anti-climax! Have you ever been under anaesthetic? You start to panic that it isn't working and they'll start too soon and then poof- you're out. I have a feeling the very final moment will be like that.

I have a horrible feeling that the moments prior won't be nice at all. Especially if it's suicide. I think I'm probably going to be in pain and trying to keep a grip on my fear. I'm not convinced any method would be nice exactly. Even Nembutal.

I think whatever I do, I may end up being tearful. I'd definitely be tearful if there was someone there to say goodbye to. It's not exactly that I don't want to die and leave. I'm certainly not up for this living nonsence! It's simply the emotions I associate with death and leaving are sad, so, I'm probably going to be crying, fighting for breath and panicking (SN method.) I think it's going to be horrible but there we go. Rotting in a nursing home alone would be a more extended horrible, so you have to choose your battles I think. I'd like to think it will be blissful of course but I'm a pessimist!

I'm doing what I can to enjoy the bliss of not worrying about future stuff now instead... F*ck slaving away for a pension, f*ck developing some horrible illness, f*ck old age, f*ck ending up alone in a nursing home, f*ck a terribly strict diet- I'm going to enjoy my food while I can! F*ck society and f*ck you God (if there is one.) I'm sick of being your slave! I'm taking my destiny into my own hands. God will have to punish me if they see fit but remember- you started all this! If you think I've been immoral- take a look at some of your choices! Now is the time to enjoy a future suicide I think wherever practically possible.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
The worst way to cease existing to me is anything very slow and agonising where there is lots of suffering experienced in the process of dying, the best would be a very peaceful and quick death which is just like never waking again. I only wish for the peace of an eternal and dreamless sleep, to me it'd be such a relief if there is the option to fall asleep eternally, all I see as desirable is this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness.
You want a bomb dropped on you? I think that would be instant.

Like if a bomb from a war or something just fell on where you lived

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
wellbetteroff

wellbetteroff

Feb 6, 2024
I wonder if your last breath feels as good as it should.
Does a sense of relief and a huge weight being lifted off your shoulders happen?
When the lights go out is it like a sudden power off or does your vision slowly fade to black?

How silly we are to try to romanticize or soften the blow of death.
I wish I could bleed out in a warm bath. That sounds like it would be nice.
I just don't want to feel pain. I guess that's what stops most of us I guess.

I wonder what people here think is the worst way to die and the best sounding way to die.
i am afraid of pain and hurting those when i leave

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Sleeper System