kidding :D

RoseyBird gave the right answer

• Love
Reactions: Mm80, AMG44, Ghost2211 and 2 others
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
don't confuse CTB with CBT
that did not answer the question. This is someone asking for clarification and you raised more confusion if you have a statement follow up with explanation so we all can understand there are lots of people with the exact same confusion. So help us all out here if you don't mind

almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
Caress The Breasts
Sex Night

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mm80, AMG44, flatearth and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I have actually seen a lot of people say CBT as opposed to CTB. Is there a difference?

almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
I have actually seen a lot of people say CBT as opposed to CTB. Is there a difference?
CBT is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
CTB is Catch the bus

Reactions: AMG44, Ghost2211 and Dr Iron Arc
2nd Zed

2nd Zed

Feb 2, 2020
Hey, teach me Russian! No one will.
As a russian, I'd say it's not worth it. Outside of Russia, this language is not used anywhere. Also, it's incredibly difficult, sometimes even for native speakers

Reactions: anxivoid
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
CBT is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
CTB is Catch the bus
Thanks. I knew what CTB was but I was so afraid people were just making rampant typos saying CBT but I didn't want to call them on it and seem rude.

Reactions: Donewiyhitall
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
Yes, so would someone please give a knowledgeable answer to a person that is asking(many folks wondering) for answers?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, so would someone please give a knowledgeable answer to a person that is asking(many folks wondering) for answers?
The definition for CTB (catching the bus) is in the FAQ. Catching the bus is an expression that apparently means to commit suicide.

As @2nd Zed answered, CBT is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. I don't know much about that though but it seems self explanatory.

Reactions: исчезающий and Donewiyhitall
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
The definition for CTB (catching the bus) is in the FAQ. Catching the bus is an expression that apparently means to commit suicide.

As @2nd Zed answered, CBT is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. I don't know much about that though but it seems self explanatory.
Thank you for the clarification! Many newbies, like myself, might be having a hard time navigating this site. My personal experience is that. It's sort of a new game and finding and researching and putting point a to point b, can be extremely confusing. There are a lot of sarcastic answers and also quite funny comments to the op's question. Sometimes we all just need a little help. So thank you.

Reactions: исчезающий and Dr Iron Arc
FewerMoats

FewerMoats

Sep 1, 2020
As a russian, I'd say it's not worth it. Outside of Russia, this language is not used anywhere. Also, it's incredibly difficult, sometimes even for native speakers
I have already been half-assed trying for around a year, but in the grand scheme of things I know embarrassingly little. I can't help it, I feel like I have to learn it. I know it's a ridiculously difficult language, which does suck, but it's learnable. I love languages in general, but I really love Russian. If I didn't have kids I'd try to move there and learn it that way.

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
CTB means 'catch the bus', it's an euphemism for suicide. SN means sodium nitrite, a chemical people here use to commit suicide since it's fairly easy to get and the death isn't very painful.

Reactions: Donewiyhitall and исчезающий
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Here's the resource thread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

It includes explanations of the commonly used abbreviations, among miles of other useful stuff.

Reactions: Mm80