anopenwound

anopenwound

I̸'̷m̵ ̸g̶o̷i̶n̵g̷ ̶h̵o̶m̶e̶.̵
Jul 27, 2024
What thought would you focus on to comfort yourself and prepare yourself for the journey to the other side? What would be the thing that gives you a sense of peace? Would you focus on the negatives instead to further convince yourself that CTB was the right choice?

• Hugs
Reactions: wayn
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
What thought would you focus on to comfort yourself and prepare yourself for the journey to the other side? What would be the thing that gives you a sense of peace? Would you focus on the negatives instead to further convince yourself that CTB was the right choice?
The latter. I would have to remind myself of how much I've suffered to overcome the last SI and take the plunge.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, anopenwound and wayn
wayn

wayn

orange cats are so cute
Oct 3, 2024
Maybe something like what it was like before I born, and thinking about stuff like this universe will also day one day, and death is part of the life.. Stuffs like this probably

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
The former. I would hope that it is all positive and the only possible distress would be from the physical symptoms I have to endure. But with SI, who knows. I do know that I'll be thinking "I hope this fucking works" a lot throughout the process.

What would give me the most peace is knowing that eternal non-existence follows death. That my plan will succeed, and that I won't endure any symptoms beyond what I am expecting. These three things would be all I need. But none are guarantees. The first, no one knows what happens after death. The second, my chances of success are very good, but no method is 100%. And the third, well, every person's body is different so there's no telling how mine will react.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I'll probably be trying to think of how much my Doberman loved me.

• Love
Reactions: wayn
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I want to think about my partner. How much I love them. How they have illuminated my life.

• Love
Reactions: wayn, anopenwound and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
The idea of reuniting with my spirit fam. Yes, I know theres no proof that will happen but it comforts me anyways

• Love
Reactions: CantDoIt and wayn
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just want to think about how soon I'll be at peace, free from this cruel, torturous existence with all finally forgotten about for me, I just want death to bring me peace from all this suffering, I only hope and wish to never exist again, ceasing to exist truly would be the only relief for me, I've suffered so much for so long in this existence I never would have wished for.

Eole2.0

Eole2.0

LF FR/German CTB partner
Aug 27, 2024
My last throught will probably about if my death will change something

Reactions: jusbug and divinemistress36
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
A hollow point .357 round or a 12 gauge slug. Either or.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and divinemistress36
anopenwound

anopenwound

I̸'̷m̵ ̸g̶o̷i̶n̵g̷ ̶h̵o̶m̶e̶.̵
Jul 27, 2024
To answer my own question: I wanna think about how good my friends' lives will be without me. It's gonna be nice, going knowing that I finally did the right thing.

W

whatnowbruh

Oct 7, 2024
Hey what's CTB ?