• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Thank you for asking this question. First and foremost, I want money. Second to that, a boyfriend I can bother all the time.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
asdasan

asdasan

Carbon Monoxide
Mar 7, 2019
Something that I lost, back.

• Love
Reactions: Wayfaerer and AhG
RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
I want to sleep but I have to stay up until my 2nd class gets out at 4.

L

Lonely Twin Angel

Oct 29, 2018
I want to quit my many jobs to travel and have adventures with a fiance that actually loves me and not using me as a place holder. I want to get get married and create memories with someone who believes in us instead of someone wrapped up in his own selfish world and acts like I should kiss the ground he walks on when he decides to grace me with his presence. I want someone to take care of me for a change or do something I want to do. I want to feel like life is actually a good thing full of exepriences and love instead of this never ending circular routine of boredom and loneliness on top of feeling like I'm just surviving abuse.

Pentobartbital

Pentobartbital

Crumbling
Feb 25, 2019
I want my body to go back to normal. To not feel distracted and thick as cement when I open a book. To not feel like an empty house.

Reactions: Meretlein
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
The best yellow curry in the world, coconut shrimp with hot chili sauce, red velvet cake, and nembutal. And now i'm hungry.

Reactions: Wayfaerer and Pentobartbital
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I mean in your own words I meant. Like if this was something you truly believed in.
O.K. : ) When I got saved God saved my soul and my spirit which are still inside of my physical body that hasn't been saved yet. At the rapture my body will be saved and transformed into a new glorified body like the one Jesus received when He rose from the dead. Which means that if the Rapture were to happen right this second I wouldn't have to kill myself and all of my problems in this life would be over forever.

Reactions: Pentobartbital
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
my dog to feel better
and i want cake tbh

Reactions: mattwitt and Pentobartbital
Flutter

Flutter

Feb 25, 2019
I want to sleep and not wake up until tomorrow.
I tried to buy bitcoin and my bank blocked it. I'm so done with today.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I want to be able to leave work, go home, on my way pick up a gooey-sweet pad thai dish with lots of lime and fresh (not burned!) chopped roasted peanuts and a vegan thai iced tea (coconut milk), then sit down while scarfing down the tangy goodness, and just as my appetite is sated and I'm under the spell of too much sugar flooding my blood, to lapse into a deep, terminal coma with no nightmares or apprehensions. I don't give a half a f* about who finds my body. I'd have died happy.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne and Pentobartbital
Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
A bottle of N

Reactions: Sunset Limited
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I want to go back to when I was 13 with all of the information that I have now. That'd be worth more than a billion dollars to me.

Reactions: Sunset Limited, BipolarExpat and Luchs
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
To be able to draw

Reactions: Luchs
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
To be able to draw
You can learn to draw. It is really easy. Just draw whatever you like, when you like and you get better over time by yourself! It's like magic!

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
You can learn to draw. It is really easy. Just draw whatever you like, when you like and you get better over time by yourself! It's like magic!
I have been trying for the past 10 years. Never good enough to draw people. Now I can barely find energy to practice.

Luchs

Luchs

Aug 20, 2019
I have been trying for the past 10 years. Never good enough to draw people. Now I can barely find energy to practice.
Don't see it as practicing, that's not fun. See it as an activity that you do whenever you feel like it. Drawing people is really hard, especially faces and hands, but you don't need to draw people, draw landscapes, cats or maybe even something that hasn't existed before you drew it!

Reactions: StillWaiting
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Don't see it as practicing, that's not fun. See it as an activity that you do whenever you feel like it. Drawing people is really hard, especially faces and hands, but you don't need to draw people, draw landscapes, cats or maybe even something that hasn't existed before you drew it!
The thing is I can't find time for drawing. I feel guilty when I am not doing anything related to school work.

Luchs

Luchs

Aug 20, 2019
The thing is I can't find time for drawing. I feel guilty when I am not doing anything related to school work.
I do it to escape school work! XD But yeah, that sounds like it sucks, I hope you find the time to do the things you want to do.

Reactions: StillWaiting
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I want to have what I need and what is mine by rights.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown