• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What do you trust more: a fart or a police officer?

• A police officer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
I recently contemplated how dangerous and deceptive law enforcement has always been towards innocent civilians. My musings led to how farts are more trustworthy than the police. First starters, healthy individuals can often distinguish flatulence versus feces in their rectum thanks to the rectal anal inhibitory reflex. Police officers will lie, cheat, and steal to get whatever they want. They can plant evidence, make false statements, destroy personal property, assault, and kill you even if you are completely innocent. All with little to no consequences. Unless you're a legal expert (bonus points if you're also well-versed in human behavior), you don't know their true intensions and motives.

Second, farts will never legally kidnap or force institutionalization on you for saying "no" to life. Law enforcement and the legal system are the two greatest threats to existential freedom.

Third, flatulence is only dangerous when very close to open flames or in very high concentration in an airtight space. (In fact, if you can collect enough gas in a large chamber, that could be your personal CTB ticket.) Police can attack and kill with little to no provocation.

In closing, I'd like to pose this question: what do you trust more: a fart or a police officer?

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: BrainShower, Forever Sleep and doormat25
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I dunno man, sometimes i trust my farts and then they turn out launching liquid hot chocolate over my underwear and legs šŸ˜ƒ

• Yay!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and breezeboy
B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
You need to be 18 to use this website. Also acab.