• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AlternativeBagel

Mar 12, 2024
Slitting the throat. I used to think that'd be how I'd do it but then I found SaSu and convinced myself otherwise.

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Fire

Reactions: ummagumma and xi0ni
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Setting self on fire or some sort of poison you drink

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
repeating here but self immolation or slitting a body part. not as related to the method but i'd say the train method gone wrong also might be a contender? i saw a gore video where this one guy attempted w that but he kind of got thrown into the air and ended up cutting himself in half with one of those poles they put around the edges of the platform. probably died of bloodloss after but god it couldn't have felt good lol

Polarbears42

Polarbears42

I am the Stallion mang!
Mar 8, 2023
Waiting to die

Reactions: Meru
RedDoor

RedDoor

Tired... just Tired
Apr 13, 2023
Junping, but not dying instantly

DandiFynalicious

DandiFynalicious

Existence is Pain
Dec 18, 2023
Self immolation looks extremely painful.

sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
I suppose that for some people is simply living and dying of natural causes.

Reactions: sserafim
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
self immolation, drowning in fast moving water (experienced that one and it SUCKED BALLS), drinking anything even decently corrosive to skin, and jumping but just breaking a bunch of bones all sound equally goddamn awful.

just breaking a little piece of my ankle and falling from standing normally to the ground hurt so bad I almost blacked out and I have such a high pain tolerance that I was talking normally and playing games with a large gash to the bone on a limb for over an hour; so I can only imagine how bad it hurts to fuck up jumping and not die instantly.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suffering in this undesirable and hellish existence for decades on end just to die a slow, painful death being tormented by old age.

Reactions: grahf, TiredOfAllThis and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Self-immolation. Do you want to go out in a blaze of glory? 🔥

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
not sure it's a method but dying by radiation would be awful

• Informative
Reactions: Dliena, AlexYaBoy and sserafim
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
i saw a youtube vid years ago about a story of some guy who had a work accident, he had like hundreds times of radiation in his body and he was in the hospital for months, and like his skin was peeling off, he was in pain and his organs were shutting down and shit, i don't really remember the details but it was awful. i often think about that incident and why he was kept alive all that time..

it wasn't ctb attempt tho, but theoretically if somebody worked at a nuclear plant they could

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: sserafim, DeletedUser and mtoro998
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Probably pesticide or rat poison or ethylene glycol. I hear it can take a long time time to go..

• Aww..
Reactions: DeletedUser
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
One of the slowest and most agonizing methods is sadly what many of us will end up doing: letting hope get the best of us.
It's living a long life and letting the mix of survival instincts (fear of death, hope for a good life) continue to torment us. Tryharding every day for many years while knowing it won't really get better. Making it to that nursing home and overhearing the staff joke about how stinky and stupid you are as you lie there immobilized by pain and drowning internally in the pool filled from a lifetime of daily slow drips of misery. You made it to the end! Great job!

That's a bit abstract and not really answering the spirit of the question. To answer what you're really asking, I remember lurking here and reading about a gladiator slave who did the deed by shoving a filthy toilet brush down their throat. Now that is determination to just get the fuck out of this mess as quickly as possible. I just googled "gladiator toilet brush suicide" and there are some results about it, so there may be written accounts. Really rough way to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shinobi, MrOptions, sserafim and 2 others
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Setting fire to yourself or stabbing yourself/slashing throat.

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
I would say either self immolation or a drug overdose (depending on the drug)

Reactions: DeletedUser
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Marriage

• Yay!
Reactions: DeletedUser and MyChoiceAlone
E

eternalbliss22

Dec 17, 2022
Any failed one

Reactions: Dliena and sserafim
C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
One of the slowest and most agonizing methods is sadly what many of us will end up doing: letting hope get the best of us.
It's living a long life and letting the mix of survival instincts (fear of death, hope for a good life) continue to torment us. Tryharding every day for many years while knowing it won't really get better. Making it to that nursing home and overhearing the staff joke about how stinky and stupid you are as you lie there immobilized by pain and drowning internally in the pool filled from a lifetime of daily slow drips of misery. You made it to the end! Great job!

That's a bit abstract and not really answering the spirit of the question. To answer what you're really asking, I remember lurking here and reading about a gladiator slave who did the deed by shoving a filthy toilet brush down their throat. Now that is determination to just get the fuck out of this mess as quickly as possible. I just googled "gladiator toilet brush suicide" and there are some results about it, so there may be written accounts. Really rough way to go.
What's your preferred method? Gladiator toilet brush?

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
too many immols so i'll go with flaying

Reactions: AlexYaBoy
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
What's your preferred method? Gladiator toilet brush?
Have not decided yet but I think a combination like enough fentanyl and benzos or hardcore anesthetic + jumping at a specific time when the effects kick in to minimize any pain. Holding someone's hand and jumping together would be nice.

For awful methods another one would be intentionally going at a massive nest of nasty ants like jack jumper ants or bullet ants, or any of a number of deadly and ferocious bee/wasp species.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
If we're talking physical pain Seppuku/Harakiri to Self Immolation.