Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
It'd be interesting.

Reactions: sadghost
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I think the effect is they'll be more pro-life nonsense for a bit but then people will get de-sensitized and will move on, kinda like the Coronavirus. Every time I see coronavirus news or new deaths I'm not affected by it like I first was.

Reactions: Pisceslilith, sadghost, Jimmymack and 2 others
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
There'd prolly be someone who'd wanna rush the numbers to make a statement, a drink-the-coolade type dealeo to make bigger news, thinly veiled behind some cause or other

Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

May 19, 2020
I think the effect is they'll be more pro-life nonsense for a bit but then people will get de-sensitized and will move on, kinda like the Coronavirus. Every time I see coronavirus news or new deaths I'm not affected by it like I first was.
Kung Flu was a major disappointment.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I don't think it would make any difference to society. What I'd like to see is ... well no, I'd better start my own thread.

Reactions: Close_to_freedom
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

May 19, 2020
I don't think it would make any difference to society. What I'd like to see is ... well no, I'd better start my own thread.
I'd like to see Soylent Green.

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I can't imagine it having a positive impact whatsoever. One potential thing it'd do is stigmatise suicide more, and another thing is potentially driving more people to take action.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Another thing would be more doubling down of suicide prevention efforts and pro-life rhetoric being plastered everywhere. It would make this already harrowing, shitty existence even more unbearable. :ohhhh::'(:angry:

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: sadghost, casctb, SpottedPanda and 1 other person