Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I'm boring. Reliably there for you though, I'm easily abandoned when you get bored and leave but will always take you back to provide emotional support.

• Hugs
Reactions: MellowAvenue, Élégie, sadghost and 10 others
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I have trouble committing to anything, especially when it comes to maintaining friendships. Makes me poor at being there when I am needed most.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadghost, Largeletters, Celerity and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I really want to say everything about me but if I'm being objective about it then it might just be the fact that I'm too hard on myself, but that fucker deserves it I don't care what anyone says.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Celerity, shy, MYStERY_Man and 1 other person
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
The amount of time I have off work sick

• Hugs
Reactions: MellowAvenue, shy, MYStERY_Man and 1 other person
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I'm unreliable and very withdrawn. People tend to perceive unreliability as laziness or a character defect, but in my case it's due to the unpredictability of my illnesses. I genuinely cannot help it. As a result, I just don't commit to anything anymore, so no-one is disappointed. I hated letting people down, but it was never deliberately. I truly tried to be consistent and dependable, to no avail. I would love nothing more than to guarantee that I can do x on y date with no obstacles, but that is not my reality.

I am withdrawn because I struggle to connect with and trust other people due to past traumas and other difficulties (suspected ADHD and Asperger's). As above, I also don't want to fail anyone, so keeping myself to myself has been an effective way of achieving that so far.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Amumu, Largeletters and 5 others
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Some just don't understand that almost everything I say is sarcastic and feel very offended.
The rest, right now, seem to think I'm up my own ass because I try to follow a journey to zero waste lifestyle, pick up other people's litter voluntarily for the council, because I want to live in a nice place and that I find the vegan lifestyle easy. For 35 years now I've not eatenb meat, nut mostly because I juust don't like it. Then I really enjoy fruit and veg and pulses,grains etc. Only drink water too, so people have this idea it is sonething to do with a sense of superiority, when in fact, it's THEIR inferiority. I do this because it's what I like. I have lesss morals thanb everyone here put together.

• Hugs
Reactions: shy and MYStERY_Man
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I don't know, they probably have a list :))
I don't have much to lose, so I act like the crazy guy in prison that everyone's afraid to mess with :haha:
Nah, I'm just snarky & I don't suffer fools gladly

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: SuicidalAgain, Celerity, lofticries and 3 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I hate myself far too much to care about what other people dislike about me. But if I had to guess, probably my contrarianism.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Largeletters, Ame and 4 others
art900

art900

Mar 27, 2021
Being too honest

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalAgain, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Largeletters and 4 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
everything :pfff: but thats fine, i know me and i dont care. the ones that matter dont and thats all that matters

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters and shy
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
im socially awkward, unattractive and have no hobbies or ambitions.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Largeletters, Scribble Fan and 3 others
goat

goat

Just a goat trying to get in the next bus
May 18, 2021
I don't have much human interaction other than work and over there it's just work stuff and being polite to each other. I also don't try to have any kind of relationship or ties to anyone.
So I don't even get to the point of people liking or disliking me.
I don't exist in people life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Largeletters and shy
shy

shy

Student
Aug 23, 2020
It used to be my flakiness for sure. Back when I maintained a social circle, I made an effort to only partake in a minimum of social activities. I was called out for not going to x-birthday party or y-night out, my excuses were always terrible too…. Now I'm not sure, I'm not close enough to anyone for them to dislike me. I probably don't lack dislikeable qualities though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
That I'm quiet and keep to myself. Not in an aggressive way just in a minding my own bsns way.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Largeletters
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I hate myself far too much to care about what other people dislike about me. But if I had to guess, probably my contrarianism.
I can relate. It's been a problem my whole life. I'm less contrarian now than I used to be. I'm much better at picking my battles. People somehow seem to like me less though, so it doesn't seem to make much of a difference.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters and Fragile
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I'm boring. Reliably there for you though, I'm easily abandoned when you get bored and leave but will always take you back to provide emotional support.
I find it really hard to believe that you're boring. Does anxiety make you tongue-tied or something?

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I find it really hard to believe that you're boring. Does anxiety make you tongue-tied or something?
Not really. I'm just inferring based off of their flaky behavior and lack of replies.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
I'm overemotional. I'll cry for any reason or no reason. I don't know how to hold it in so I don't. Nobody says anything but I know they must resent me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Largeletters, UseItOrLoseIt and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Not really. I'm just inferring based off of their flaky behavior and lack of replies.
I think they're afraid of your penetrating questions :sunglasses:
Maybe you should start watching Big Bang Theory, I hear normies enjoy discussing the sophisticated plots it's famous for

• Yay!
Reactions: Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I think they're afraid of your penetrating questions :sunglasses:
Maybe you should start watching Big Bang Theory, I hear normies enjoy discussing the sophisticated plots it's famous for
Every clip I've seen of that show is garbage. I think I would need to be wasted to watch it for any length of time.

Reactions: Scribble Fan and Fragile
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
The fact that I'm always so serious, political, doom and gloom, negative, emotionally unstable, socially awkward.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Largeletters and Celerity
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
They hate me when I stop answering messages immediately.
That's why I hate stuff such as whatsapp because some people when they see me online are like "hey, you're online but didn't reply my message, wtf!?"
I can't stand chatting constantly on my phone. I guess I'm from the old school.

Here on SS, instead, it's awesome because I just read in a relaxed way threads, some people reply to my posts and then when I have time I respond to theirs. I dunno, everything is much more well-organized here lol.

Reactions: Élégie, Scribble Fan, Amumu and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
The fact that I'm always so serious, political, doom and gloom, negative, emotionally unstable, socially awkward.
Sounds like we're pretty similar, lol. I'm sorry.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Generally quite quiet and withdrawn, I'm bad at communicating with others and I like to isolate myself a lot. I am uninteresting and lack the energy for others. It is the way my personality is.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalAgain, Scribble Fan, Largeletters and 1 other person
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I am unpredictable, something my ex told me. I have mood swings and in turn I can go from being talkative to not contacting anybody for days on end. I don't always like people venting to me or wanting advice. I am not somebody's makeshift therapist and I refuse to be. I also don't usually do things to make others happy- I am not going to do something with them if I don't want to, because why do that? Live for yourself, do things for yourself, not others!

I also can isolate/withdraw myself from people unintentionally when I'm going through a particularly dark time. I almost always have no energy to text with people, let alone talk on the phone, and most of the self-centered bitches I've come across don't understand that.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I am unpredictable, something my ex told me. I have mood swings and in turn I can go from being talkative to not contacting anybody for days on end. I don't always like people venting to me or wanting advice. I am not somebody's makeshift therapist and I refuse to be. I also don't usually do things to make others happy- I am not going to do something with them if I don't want to, because why do that? Live for yourself, do things for yourself, not others!

I also can isolate/withdraw myself from people unintentionally when I'm going through a particularly dark time. I almost always have no energy to text with people, let alone talk on the phone, and most of the self-centered bitches I've come across don't understand that.
Is it really self-centered to expect a reasonable turn-around for text message replies?

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Is it really self-centered to expect a reasonable turn-around for text message replies?
No, but imho, it's self-centered to expect someone to reply when they have other things going on. If were to say to someone, "Hey, I'm really sorry I didn't respond, I'm just going through a lot right now," etc, and they don't care and are only focused on you replying, then that is self-centered in my opinion. Of course it depends on the context of the text messages too, but in my experiences, most people were bitchy when I didn't reply to their casual texts, when I really had bigger things to worry about.

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
No, but imho, it's self-centered to expect someone to reply when they have other things going on. If were to say to someone, "Hey, I'm really sorry I didn't respond, I'm just going through a lot right now," etc, and they don't care and are only focused on you replying, then that is self-centered in my opinion. Of course it depends on the context of the text messages too, but in my experiences, most people were bitchy when I didn't reply to their casual texts, when I really had bigger things to worry about.
A reply saying that is fine. I've just been ghosted too many times to be anything but fed up with abrupt periods of silence with no explanation.

Reactions: taylor321 and Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
A reply saying that is fine. I've just been ghosted too many times to be anything but fed up with abrupt periods of silence with no explanation.
I agree with you, ghosting sucks, and I'd rather someone give me an explanation than completely disappear.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I am not entirely sure since not many people talk to me in the first place, but if I was to have a guess then I would say that something which others might dislike about me is my inability to fit in...

I have always had difficulty assimilating into cliques in any environment. I am what some might call an "in-betweener" - basically. In secondary school I was not normal enough to be accepted by the "normies", but not nerdy enough to be taken in by the actual nerds; I also got called a "scruffy mosher" and a "rocker" by the normies because of my appearance, but got rejected by the actual moshers and rockers since I was not hardcore enough for them. Since then I have started to embrace this and do not worry as much about trying to impress some sort of group that does not even care about me; groups, labels, cliques and anything like those things do not interest me that much anymore - hence the dislike of national pride and "fitting in" and such.

...This was a long time ago, though, and now that I am an adult people do not really express what they dislike about me anymore - as was already said.

I think that another thing that others might dislike about me is my mannerisms, because I do not like going along with the script that we are given. For example: I only smile when I feel like it, or if there is a reason to, but I do not smile just for the sake of it. Some people may perceive this as being negative, but I am actually not negative or angry (mostly) I just do not want to be disingenuous. Plus it makes it difficult for someone to label you with a black-and-white personality trait; which I think is a bit silly because human emotions are not a boolean value like IF/OR (happy/sad), and our personalities have facets and varying intensities to them.