• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I like reading the entries. More comforting than suicidewatch, which is an angsty version of this site. So many dumb posts like where a guy spammed "END ME" so you had to scroll to get the bottom. It's hard to have sympathy for such people.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Personally, it fills me with despair knowing those who love someone who commits suicide will feel anguish as a result. Reality would be much more kind if we could simply disappear.
It fills my heart with joy knowing my pain will fill the earth.

Timetoctb

Timetoctb

Nov 28, 2020
Suicidewatch is angsty indeed, and filled with pro-lifers that doesn't help anyone. All the replies are either 'I am in the same boat' or 'Don't do it!'.

Suicidebereavement is a sad one. It is depressing to read accounts of the loved ones.

Reactions: sorrydiceroll
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Suicidewatch is angsty indeed, and filled with pro-lifers that doesn't help anyone. All the replies are either 'I am in the same boat' or 'Don't do it!'.

Suicidebereavement is a sad one. It is depressing to read accounts of the loved ones.
"I am in the same sinking ship. Don't die." Lol
I envy your attitude.
Embrace the evil mwahaha

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I've spent quite a bit of time scrolling through Suicide Bereavement. It saddens me that suicide inflicts such grief and despair on the loved ones of the deceased. I wish there was a less destructive way for people to exit this world.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I've spent quite a bit of time scrolling through Suicide Bereavement. It saddens me that suicide inflicts such grief and despair on the loved ones of the deceased. I wish there was a less destructive way for people to exit this world.
Yeah it is sad. I hate how hours later I can think so differently about something. I don't care in a previous post on this thread. My life is a series of regrets.

• Hugs
Reactions: muffin222
P

paininme

Nov 17, 2020
I have suffered immeasurable pain every minute since my partner ctb But it's not something you can be helped with it's just a journey you have to go on the only thing that slightly eases the pain is that I love him enough to respect his decision

ropebunny

ropebunny

*suicidal bunny noises*
Jul 26, 2020
That subreddit has actually just been potent suifuel for me, lol. The last time I lurked it, most people seemed to get over the grief disturbingly quickly. I don't think my death is going to impact anyone to a significant degree anymore.

Reactions: Kramer