• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
It is too risky in case things go wrong and the attempt fails. If others want to do that, though, I have no problems with it. But me... I haven't posted a photo of myself on the internet in over a decade, I think and I want to keep it that way. I don't even use my regular username on this site to keep myself as private as possible. Although, if I decided to publish my autobiography, it will not be too difficult to make a connection between "millefeui" and my regular internet alias. But by then, I will be dead, so see if I care.

I also don't want to break the mental image people have of me. When you don't know how someone looks like in a forum, it is common to associate their appearance to their avatar/profile picture. That... works for me. And this sounds a bit pitiful, but I don't care.

deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
If anyone wants to, i think the community could be down and respect and get something out of that, and for that person too, of course. And also let's have respect for those who don't want to.

Reactions: Caerula
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
If anyone wants to, i think the community could be down and respect and get something out of that, and for that person too, of course. And also let's have respect for those who don't want to.
I no longer want to lol

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I would be willing to have a friend do it for me after I am successful. Write up what happened and post a pic.
Would be kind of nice to know ... when some one just disappears off one of these types of forums and you have been talking for a long time it's hard. You want to know that things are all good for them now... that they are not locked away or something .
IDK maybe I am just too fucking sensitive.

Why.

Why.

Jun 8, 2018
For other people, sure, if that's your thing then go nuts. But for me personally? Hell no. I'm already insanely paranoid about somebody figuring out who I am here, despite the chances of that being pretty fucking low.

Reactions: Caerula and Smilla
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
For me that would be a hard no. ;)
If other people would like to that is up to them.
To post a pic before I'm gone for me would be a bad idea.
What if my attempt fails ?
I know they could look through my laptop anyway but I'm not going to leave a pic as evidence. ;)