• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
it'd be a way to memorialize us.

Reactions: Caerula
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
It is too risky in case things go wrong and the attempt fails. If others want to do that, though, I have no problems with it. But me... I haven't posted a photo of myself on the internet in over a decade, I think and I want to keep it that way. I don't even use my regular username on this site to keep myself as private as possible. Although, if I decided to publish my autobiography, it will not be too difficult to make a connection between "millefeui" and my regular internet alias. But by then, I will be dead, so see if I care.

I also don't want to break the mental image people have of me. When you don't know how someone looks like in a forum, it is common to associate their appearance to their avatar/profile picture. That... works for me. And this sounds a bit pitiful, but I don't care.

Reactions: soundwave, bag.of.cats, Caerula and 10 others
deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
If anyone wants to, i think the community could be down and respect and get something out of that, and for that person too, of course. And also let's have respect for those who don't want to.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
If anyone wants to, i think the community could be down and respect and get something out of that, and for that person too, of course. And also let's have respect for those who don't want to.
I no longer want to lol

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
I do not think this is a good idea.

Reactions: bag.of.cats, Caerula, Smilla and 4 others
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I would be willing to have a friend do it for me after I am successful. Write up what happened and post a pic.
Would be kind of nice to know ... when some one just disappears off one of these types of forums and you have been talking for a long time it's hard. You want to know that things are all good for them now... that they are not locked away or something .
IDK maybe I am just too fucking sensitive.

Reactions: Definitelyworried, Caerula and deathwish
Why.

Why.

Jun 8, 2018
For other people, sure, if that's your thing then go nuts. But for me personally? Hell no. I'm already insanely paranoid about somebody figuring out who I am here, despite the chances of that being pretty fucking low.

Reactions: Caerula and Smilla
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
For me that would be a hard no. ;)
If other people would like to that is up to them.
To post a pic before I'm gone for me would be a bad idea.
What if my attempt fails ?
I know they could look through my laptop anyway but I'm not going to leave a pic as evidence. ;)

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
No way. I want to be forgotten, not memorialized.

I will post a goodbye post though, probably the day before my suicide.

Reactions: skitliv, Caerula, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
No way. I want to be forgotten, not memorialized.

I will post a goodbye post though, probably the day before my suicide.

I agree … I want to be completely forgotten.

Reactions: Caerula and Tiburcio