• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

myrtaryniel

myrtaryniel

Mar 28, 2019
Hello, I was hoping if someone could run through my plan below and see if you spot something missing or something I shouldn't do.

I have 30 pills of domperidone (10 mg). I will take the first one 48 hours or so before taking the SN and then one every 8 hours.

I will be fasting the whole time to let the drugs absorb better.

I'll have a tablet of omeprazole (anti-acid) about 30/40 minutes before and a mix of great quantities of lorazepam and clonazepam in the hopes of passing out before I feel any pain. Maybe i'll smoke a fat joint too.

Then i'll take the SN, 15 mg with plain water.

Is there anything I can't see? Any advice would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Don't take the omeprazole. Domperidone will be enough.

myrtaryniel

myrtaryniel

Mar 28, 2019
Don't take the omeprazole. Domperidone will be enough.

I read in the PPH that this helps raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. I already have it, what harm could it do?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Omeprazole is a PPI (Proton-Pump Inhibitor), i read on here that they are not recommended with any poisoning method. But i think most people that asked if they could use such a medicine were talking of using it instead of meto/domperidone, not together with it. So together it may be useful (or make no difference).

Reactions: throwaway777
myrtaryniel

myrtaryniel

Mar 28, 2019
Omeprazole is a PPI (Proton-Pump Inhibitor), i read on here that they are not recommended with any poisoning method. But i think most people that asked if they could use such a medicine were talking of using it instead of meto/domperidone, not together with it. So together it may be useful (or make no difference).

Okay, I'll do my research! Thank you

Reactions: throwaway777
Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Jun 6, 2019
If you don't eat you may vomit. Fast, take pills, eat a sandwich. It'll stimulate digestion.

myrtaryniel

myrtaryniel

Mar 28, 2019
If you don't eat you may vomit. Fast, take pills, eat a sandwich. It'll stimulate digestion.

I don't think i'll puke with the antiemetics...And I read fasting is good because your stomach absorbs the SN better. Can you please explain what would be the problem? Thank you very much

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
My understanding is that I should take an antihistamine antacid (ranitidine, aka zantac), not a ppi like omeprazole.

I'm sorry about whatever led to you feeling you need to make this kind of plan. Be gentle with yourself x

Last edited:
Reactions: myrtaryniel