• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
That guy sucks ass. Just a pretentious a hole. Apparently he would put on his Harvard graduation robe before every lecture before he got fired for trying to get his followers to attack people he didn't like. I also have spoken to people who know him personally and they all say that he doesn't believe anything he says online. He just wants to be famous.

Reactions: xinino
C

Ctrl_Alt_DEL

Apr 23, 2024
My hot take: JBP is someone who has suffered immensely throughout his life and has been shaped by those struggles. Everytime I look in his eyes I see suffering and I honestly just want to give the man a hug. None of that is to say that I agree with his views, although he does have some valuable things to say on topics within his own wheelhouse, and he has probably helped thousands of people lift themselves out of their suffering. For that alone his presence in the public sphere has most likely been a net good. But he has become so hyperfocused on imagined "cultural Marxists" hellbent on destroying Western civilization that he's lost sight of everything else, and has devolved into an angry, hateful, spiteful human being. Nonetheless, he will always have my goodwill.
Good analysis.
I remember buying his book 12 rules for life, i really liked how he managed to merge psychology with cristian/religion wisdom.

Nonetheless i find his first rule, the famous "clean up your room...." soooo dificult to implement lol thats probably why i failed in life haha

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I remember when he first generated mysteriously frenzied "disapproval" from the totally diverse media for supposedly being a scandalous rebel because he didn't want to use a new gender pronoun. I told people he was a clown and would ultimately serve as controlled opposition and years later I am proven correct. He's as canadian as can be.

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Not shocked you think the opposite
"I absolutely do not know anything about the manosphere types, or incels. I don't know where all the stuff about feminism and cultural Marxists is coming from, what is all this stuff"

"Also hypergamy is true and I watch Jordan Peterson."

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
"I absolutely do not know anything about the manosphere types, or incels. I don't know where all the stuff about feminism and cultural Marxists is coming from, what is all this stuff"

"Also, I watch Jordan Peterson."
You realize Jordan Petersons content doesn't revolve around that? I mean he has hundreds of hours of lectures uploaded but the fact that you decided to clearly latch onto this stuff tells me all I need to know about you

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
You realize Jordan Petersons content doesn't revolve around that? I mean he has hundreds of hours of lectures uploaded but the fact that you decided to clearly latch onto this stuff tells me all I need to know about you
Oh yeah I know he doesn't just go on about hypergamy but that was a convieniant point which came up in your posts. Considering the fact you're quite hysterical to defend it, I think you may have latched into it all lol. Considering none of his other stuff is better, conspicuously better at least, I don't see that it matters

And trust me, I've unfortunately seen it.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Oh yeah I know he doesn't just go on about hypergamy but that was a convieniant point which came up in your posts
And this point is true
. Considering the fact you're quite hysterical to defend it, I think you may have latched into it all lol.
Ok sure project your stuff onto me
Considering none of his other stuff is better,
That's highly debatable. Guy taught at Harvard for a number of years and has hundreds of citations in his work
conspicuously better at least, I don't see that it matters

And trust me, I've unfortunately seen it.
Yes. Jordan Peterson bad. We know

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
And this point is true

Ok sure project your stuff onto me

That's highly debatable. Guy taught at Harvard for a number of years and has hundreds of citations in his work

Yes. Jordan Peterson bad. We know
My dude I ain't projecting: you're the one who went out to defend it lmao.

Yes, and it's a shame for Harvard, as well as the whole business model of Ivy League universities.

And no, I doubt you know considering you openly like him

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
My dude I ain't projecting: you're the one who went out to defend it lmao.
Lol you are the one who followed me into this thread after the other one got locked. Why are you so upset?
Yes, and it's a shame for Harvard, as well as the whole business model of Ivy League universities.

And no, I doubt you know considering you openly like him
Yes Harvard professors and employees don't know better than you, a noble sasu user

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Lol you are the one who followed me into this thread after the other one got locked. Why are you so upset?

Yes Harvard professors and employees don't know better than you, a noble sasu user
Calling him a Harvard professor is disengous; Ben Shapiro also got a degree there: I'm sure you like him as well, but I'm sure it's uncontroversial he generally doesn't know what he's talking about. Also didn't he get his license suspended or something.

I'm not following any you on any thread; you literally posted this yourself and it was the top post on off topic when I responded

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Calling him a Harvard professor is disengous;
Lmao ok
Ben Shapiro also got a degree there: I'm sure you like him as well, but I'm sure it's uncontroversial he generally doesn't know what he's talking about. Also didn't he get his license suspended or something.
Nah these guys are smart
I'm not following any you on any thread; you literally posted this yourself and it was the top post on off topic when I responded
The other thread got locked. You came in here right after to respond to my post. You could have ignored it but you didn't. It's clear

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Tbh I dont want to drag this one: my time is more precious.

I already got what I wanted: the satisfaction of seeing you embarass yourself and prove my point.

Also I think Peterson went to PragerU since a good while; it's maybe a little bit less prestigious, but you know…. Anything counts

It's genuinely horrendous the mods are tolerating this tbqh

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Tbh I dont want to drag this one: my time is more precious.

I already got what I wanted: the satisfaction of seeing you embarass yourself and prove my point.
Thanks I'm glad you were able to calm down.

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I of course am not addressing the people at problem here themselves; so I do not want further responses from their, and more of their hysterics.

But I do wonder, as a matter of interests, why these types — I meant Peterson fans in particular, and of course I am not aiming this at any member of this forum — of people usually end up being some of the slimiest, ignorant, and deranged sort. It's like they couldn't ever be recognised for anything in life, they have very odd and perverse father issue, and some deranged view of masculinity, feminism and society — which in the end, by almost universal acknowledgment, is worse than the typical alt-right stuff. Anyway… food for thought for people on this forum

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
I think he says everything to make money off idiots who buy his courses and books. And I respect that because I would gladly do the same if I were in his place.

Just to note, I don't think everyone who buys his books is idiot. Most are ;3