postmortemlove

postmortemlove

ceasa (she/her)
Dec 16, 2023
as in like..... romantic cannibalism? it sounds cute, wat do u think ? should it be even a normalizd thing ?! Σ(TωT)

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Even as a Hannibal fan I can't say that is a good idea. Hurting someone you like by eating their body parts, there are less painful ways to express "love" lol.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I would say, since you're talking in a romantic context, so long as both parties consent, it can happen. Communication is key in any relationship after all. As for normalizing it? Absolutely not. There's a reason it's in the BDSM category after all. It's not considered normal by society's standards for a reason and justifiably so.

Reactions: Skathon
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
romantic? idk?
cannibalism i dont really have a problem with though

certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
Eating other people, especially without their consent, seems really unpleasant and kinda gross. Cutting off chunks of yourself and eating that seems fine to me because you're only hurting yourself and not other people.

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I think it is interesting how cannibalism is used in film to persuade love, intimacy, obsession, or romance

but I cannot understand why someone would be a cannibal in real life besides it being against my beliefs

because if I were a cannibal I would be very concerned about STDs and other diseases and bacteria and hygiene

and wether or not someone had relations with my "food" similar to how vampires only drink the blood of virgins although I never found an explanation for why they do that or prefer a virgin besides one person stating something along the lines of "how would you feel if someone (had relations) with your sandwich?"

edit: spelling