• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Sounds like heaven. But if you hug, then one may live while the other dies (Harry Potter lol).

Reactions: kms2nite, sserafim and divinemistress36
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Lmao didn't they have like twin wands or something

silent.desperation

silent.desperation

Jan 9, 2024
There's something poetic and beautiful yet tragic about the image it conjures up in my mind. 10/10 would recommend!

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and Ambivalent1
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: Ambivalent1 and silent.desperation
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, no, I'd rather jump alone

Reactions: reclaimedbynature and sserafim
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
The idea seems romantic, but the reality of it would probably be really painful. Real life is never as good as one's imagination.

Reactions: Archness and sserafim
W

woundedanimal

Just a wounded animal that should be put down
Jul 12, 2023
I wouldn't want anyone I love to do that to themselves because they don't deserve it. I would probably actively stop them and wait until they were safe to do it myself. I'd rather be alone in this.

Reactions: sserafim and reclaimedbynature
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
The idea seems romantic, but the reality of it would probably be really painful. Real life is never as good as one's imagination.
Yeah. Chance 1 survives after, esp with lower falls. I can't imagine all the troubles and hassles after that stunt. Also, there's a greater chance one of them gets cold feet and they can't jump together.

There's certainly better ways to die with someone you love. Personally, if I had a lover we'd use exit bags, holding hands, even applying rubber bands so it'd stay together after we die. Tho if I had a grenade we might be using that too.

Reactions: sserafim and Malaria