GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Not if you randomly find them among your stuff, put them away thinking you'll return them to the laundry room later, then forget about it. Repeat 50 times.
You claim to have earned your money from working, when you've in fact been fencing socks all of this time.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Makko
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I'm going with ticks that carry Lyme disease. They ruin the outdoors for a whole region of the US.

• Aww..
Reactions: Burned out, Hattywacky and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
shijsrzh

shijsrzh

Deluded Moron
Dec 2, 2020
Every other human I see when I leave the house. I have never felt so much disgust in my life as in the last two years.

Reactions: Meditation guide and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I refer the question to humanity and say: egoism.

Although it is quite natural to think of yourself in everything you do. In my opinion, if people were to make an effort not always to take care of themselves only, society would be a little better off. Often you can support each other where an individual may not. Of course, the world will not be perfect by any means. There are still so many other 'bad things' that I would like to list here ...

Egoism to me refers to the act of thinking so highly of your self in a sort of arrogant way , not just taking care of your self , which you have to do any way

I agree that people should take time to help others also , and I mean help every one . The nicer people are the better the world will be
Money. The root of all evil in the world. Causes more problems than it does good. The rich get richer while the poor suffer.

I would say it is the love of money that is the root of all evil , not just the physical money it self

I would say that having a big ego and also un-warranted hatred are also big roots of evil

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
Global warming

Reactions: Green Destiny, littlelungs and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
How humans treat animals.

• Love
Reactions: Green Destiny, Meditation guide, OceanBlue and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Update:

TAXES!
Damn, they're ridiculous. I'm working more and I gotta pay new taxes plus some others went up considerably. I'm really mad but well, I live in Argentina, one of the countries in which there's an "overtaxing" system.
For instance, did you know that the price of a soda here is like 70% taxes? haha ridiculous!

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The fact that we are brought into this world without choice where there is unlimited potential for suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Green Destiny, _r1a, OceanBlue and 1 other person
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I know people have already said humans, but it's true. Without humans, the planet wouldn't be dying. We would have no skyscrapers in place of trees, no animals killed for shallow desires (an example being elephants being killed for their tusks), no polluted streams. Best of all, none of us would have been brought to this point of suffering and pain if it weren't for humanity. But, the worst thing in the world, besides human beings, are the evil acts humans do. The pain we put each other through. I could go on and on, but I'll leave it at this.

• Love
Reactions: Green Destiny, Meditation guide, Doormat and 2 others
B

Ballehert

Jun 15, 2021
I think the real problem is not humans. We're just programmed to be what we really are: devils disguised by this false sense of virtue and meaning of life. The real problem is our existence, our life in general, including the nature itself. If the Earth were like Mars, then there would be no more suffering and all problems would be solved.

Desperdición

Desperdición

Jun 24, 2021
The list of horrible consequences is too long, I prefer to go directly to the causes; the rules of the game, natural laws in the first place, and generally accepted political rules.
Regarding natural laws, I do not believe that there is any god to claim, nor am I able to imagine a universe with different laws, for good to exist, evil must exist, but immoral traits seem to have an advantage in the fight for survival, the same happens in the struggle for political power. I want to think that humanity is a link in evolution and that there will be something much better for other more advanced life forms.
Regarding the generally accepted political rules, almost everyone sees it as normal that they have to choose between two or three predetermined packs of ideas, accept the centralization of power and impose their will on the rest of the people through the vote, they do not realize that by stopping the ideas of others franan their own ideas (those who have), society could organize itself in many different ways and experiment without imposing.

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
Food webs in nature
Birth-Death without consent
Ageing, diseases, accidents
Behavior of human animals (wars, murder, anthropocentrism, natalism, carnism, discrimination, bullying, r**e, exploitation, pollution etc.)
Also - no answers available (Why do we exist? What is this place? Why does anything exist?)

Reactions: settheory, FuneralCry and _r1a
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Pain. Physical and mental.

Reactions: _r1a and FuneralCry
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Pain and suffering including animals.