N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I don't know much about art or this guy. But from what I have heard he seems to be pretty cool.

Some of you know probably way more about him than me. But I really admire his art in Ukraine. Or his statements against capitalism. Maybe you know some interesting stories. Maybe Banksy is even a group of people.

It is fascinating that there are such myths and secrets in a world connected through the internet.

It reminds me of Satoshi Nakamoto. Also a pseudonym. He, she or they were the bitcoin inventor.

Do you think secret service or other intelligence services know their identities? I assume yes.

I don't have much sophisticated to say. Maybe you have?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound
C

CowsAreCool

Student
Sep 21, 2021
Lol satoshi is almost certainly government affiliated. No private individual is that talented at keeping their identity hidden. Plus the large unspent bitcoin reserves points to a governmental agency inventing crypto as a hedge.

BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
The mystery behind Satoshi Nakamoto's identity is pretty entertaining but I generally think crypto itself is dumb.
Banksy's art looks good on the surface but its messages seem vapid or completely unintelligible. Maybe if I knew more about him I'd be interested but I don't care enough to investigate. My respect is already low for art that poses itself as being "against the system" but operates entirely within it. For instance, there's a lot of street art where I live. Much of it is aesthetically pleasing but a lot of it's corporate art that tries to mimic street art and kind of fails in that regard. idk where i'm going with this i'ma shut up now lol