Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Believe me, it's right. This will help prevent prostatitis.

You must be joking! 😂

Men have been peeing standing upright ever since humans learned to walk upright. It's something that comes very naturally, just like peeing itself. A baby boy abandoned by humans and raised by apes will naturally pee standing upright when he grows up. Why? Because that's how it was meant to be!

Not only is it natural, it is also the most comfortable posture for peeing, and also the cleanest! A boy/man does not have to touch his genitals at all while peeing standing upright, he only needs to ensure his clothes don't get in the way, and no part of his body needs to touch the toilet seat!

Last edited:
Reactions: Britvik
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
They have really fucking good candy and chocolates.

• Love
Reactions: S like suicide
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I think of an actress I have a crush on. Diane Kruger. I like how she's both beautiful but real and hasn't been tempted into 'enhancing' her looks. Easy when naturally good looking, sure but many natural beauties have ruined it with enhancements. I like the roles she plays too and respect her as a person and actor. I also think of the wonderful actor Christoph Waltz.
Christopher waltz is more Austrian than German despite having German parents and German citizenship, but I know that he was born and lived in Vienna.Anyway, I love these actors too and the world of Cinema. Thinking about Germany, however, only one person comes to mind the divine Marlene Dietrich.

Reactions: Smart No More
elbjr

elbjr

TorturedSoul
Apr 8, 2022
I lived in Germany for 15 years. Germans are very different depending on where you live. The further south you go the larger the diameter of the stick up their asses. I see them as a fearful and unhappy people. You're forced at a very young age to decide a path that defines your future. Mostly under pressure from parents to pick something with the brightest outlook, more people work in jobs they hate than not. So the midlife crisis is pretty much cliché in Germany. And most people reach it at a much younger age.

Berlin is a whole different story. It's typically not even seen as Germany. People there are very robust, direct, maybe a bit grumpy. But they are real. As westerners are often perceived as whiners over first world problems and superficial artificial principles, Berliners tend to focus on the organic, what's really important, and they know how to make their own happiness. But they hate money and people who make lots of it. Mediocrity is their religion. They detest the refined and the polished.

Germans are master bread makers. I don't believe there's a country on the planet that can hold up to their standards. They are very into norms and standards and have some of the highest in the world. My OCD is perfectly fine with that. Makes Germany one of the safest places to live. Their government is very amateur. Almost just as laughable as the American government, just in a different way, and for different reasons. I work in the tech field, and I find it difficult to work with German companies. They are so fearful and controlling. They hire me to do what they can't do and then they strong arm me to stay within the bounds of what they know. Thus making my presence the mere illusion of advancement while canceling out any value I can bring to their company. Some companies do have the balls to let me lead them into the unknown but this is rare. I have forecasted the downfall of many startups based on these experiences. So far without failure.

Someone told me along time ago if I want to understand Germans I have to speak their language. All of the secrets in unlocking Germans are in their language. Today I speak better German than English and I can say, every word of this is true. We have a long history and a pretty much love-hate relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: obafgkm and Britvik
O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
Honestly? I worked in Frankfurt for a while. Hated it, hated the people, hated the food. I'm sure it's not indicative of all Germans, but the people were so emotionally repressed and dead from the neck up.

Working in Brussels later was like a total breath of fresh air. Loved the Belgians!

Reactions: obafgkm, deleted and elbjr
elbjr

elbjr

TorturedSoul
Apr 8, 2022
Honestly? I worked in Frankfurt for a while. Hated it, hated the people, hated the food. I'm sure it's not indicative of all Germans, but the people were so emotionally repressed and dead from the neck up.

Working in Brussels later was like a total breath of fresh air. Loved the Belgians!

I lived in Frankfurt for six years. Your observation is on point! It's a banker city. Performance oriented and ruthless. Racism is very well integrated and intertwined in the weave of political correctness. There was a now disbanded famous group of undercover cops that were actual skinheads. I myself photographed them pinning a moroccan guy to the ground rendering him unconscious. Even though the guy didn't put up a fight. But what I do love about Frankfurt is the anti-movement. There always is one. And one of the most CultureRich anti-movements I know and have ever experienced was born in Frankfurt. From hip-hop to underground techno and house, b-boys and break dancers, graffiti artists, painters. You just have to know the right people, but there is a whole different Frankfurt under Frankfurt. Still never wanna live there again.

Reactions: obafgkm and OldDrummer
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Believe me, it's right. This will help prevent prostatitis.

I'll probably get it soon anyway because I've always delayed ejaculation for extended periods of time.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Third time's a charm! 😉

Reactions: Rapière
S

setoursailsagain

Jun 8, 2022
I went to Germany about 10 years ago and loved it. People were some of the friendliest i've ever met. I'm always reserved and quite hesitant when i'm travelling anywhere as a British person but everyone was really nice to me.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I was interested in moving there at one time, but I have heard that their worker protections are terrible, especially for foreigners. Their health insurance system isn't amazing either, from what I have heard. They might have it better than the US but by how much I don't know.

I have met a few Germans here in the states. Most were pretty nice. Seemed pretty close to the average American in temperament.

Overall, I would like to visit the country one day, but I wouldn't want to live there.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I was interested in moving there at one time, but I have heard that their worker protections are terrible, especially for foreigners. Their health insurance system isn't amazing either, from what I have heard. They might have it better than the US but by how much I don't know.

I have met a few Germans here in the states. Most were pretty nice. Seemed pretty close to the average American in temperament.

Overall, I would like to visit the country one day, but I wouldn't want to live there.
At least in my experience the German health care system is way way way better than the American one. Barely anyone in my country is underinsured. It is truth there is a dichtotomy between private/public health insured. But the difference is not that huge. There are also a lot of disadvantages if you are private insured. It would have fucked me.
I am very glad I am publicly insured despite the fact most people consider it the worse option. I think I I have costed my health insurance more than 100.000 Euros since my first hospitalisation. They don't mourn. I could even go to a better insurance company and they had to take me. I considered that for some reasons. I don't have to pay a single cent for my medication/therapies. There are some tricks in order to avoid that.
But yeah the German health care system is very very good. Though I don't deny Scandinavia has probably a better one.

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Germans are master bread makers. I don't believe there's a country on the planet that can hold up to their standards.

Much like everybody else, they use flour mixes, which sucks. Bulgarians and turkish are better. Source: many of the big bakeries in Germany hire them and I know some. After all, a native german wouldn't like to work possibly under an illegal contract, be stuffed with 4 others in a rotten house and be paid tenner an hour, yes?

government is very amateur. Almost just as laughable as the American government, just in a different way, and for different reasons.

So America has any better protected free speech laws already in place and journalists are protected by it? I mean, is it already done instead of just huge polarisation of the public with tons of cash invested and nothing done essentially? Also, how is german media standart not better?

The belgians are equally stiff, boring bunch of many, very old people with the same dead expressions..Only instead of a big and strong country once, a has been, it's a small, expensive, irrelevant piece of land whose highlight is playing victim in a world war. Paying that much for a weekend of chocolate and beer with little else to offer outside staring at the ceiling and ugly fat women is just dumb.

The country upholding the EU's values of everything nice has pulled a blinder by falling for flemish nationalism permanently, only as much as it doesn't get international attention, nice.

I also don't think you have to endure 10 years of just saying hi to some weird guy just to catch his name in a low voice. And spend the rest of your life being nagged to death for the smallest thing he doesn't like that you do. Maybe it was you taking a look at your watch too often, and he mistook it as you trying to break early from his party where its the two of you and his post stamp collection.

Sports belgians are good at, other than "korfball" and "indoor cycling"? Nope.

I'm always reserved and quite hesitant when i'm travelling anywhere as a British person but everyone was really nice to me.

Hey, don't beat yourself up. As long as when I say I love Guinness you don't do what any other englishman has done: say it's not the best stout. Although I understand it has always been the patriotic duty of every englishman to say so. Ollie Cromwell said so to harass the Marquess of Ormonde before taking Ireland in 1649 (and imposing a ban on everybeer except Stella Artois), and so did Gary Lineker to Andy Townsend in frustartion over not scoring a second in Ireland's net in the '90 World Cup.

"Not the best beer!" shouted Lineker angrily. "Speculative?" replied Townsend, eventually cementing his career as a commentator on ITV.

Cheers from Bulgaria. And hope you don't hate ALL of us that much (hard not to).

glad that we French and German are so allied nowadays

In being such a failure to step up to Vladimir Pudding? Good luck with importing american gas, or trying to supply with your own instead of Russia's reserve and low prices.

Last edited: