Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
People who are in recovery or recovered:

What is something you still struggle with besides having the energy and motivation to do daily tasks again?

For me: Cleaning my own room. I don't mind cleaning any other stuff but when it comes to my own room I have no motivation at all (side eyeing the mess of a room I wanted to clean for weeks now)

P.S. Please remember that it is totally normal to still lack motivation when it comes to certain stuff. You are not alone.
And also, happy Eastern!! I Hope you have a wonderful day and treat yourself with love! <3

Reactions: charlotte_
charlotte_

charlotte_

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2023
ive been struggling w anorexia for a while, and tho im trying to recover, food still appears in my head as calorie numbers. i cant eat 3 meals a day either

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky
Bitterman1996

Bitterman1996

Student
May 20, 2020
not recovered by any means but I know im unable to kill myself for now....

things I struggled the most with is probably money lol, Getting a job, or even qualification to get a job requires money. Therapy and medication also requires money. Even if I have no troubles in my day to day life and doesn't have suicidal thoughts, having no income is still an issue. o)-(

• Hugs
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
ive been struggling w anorexia for a while, and tho im trying to recover, food still appears in my head as calorie numbers. i cant eat 3 meals a day either
Oof I feel you. But trust me, the calories in your head will start to appear less and less especially if you try to stop keeping track of them. It's okay if you can't eat 3 means yet. I can tell that you are trying your best and that's all that matters. I am very proud of you <3
not recovered by any means but I know im unable to kill myself for now....

things I struggled the most with is probably money lol, Getting a job, or even qualification to get a job requires money. Therapy and medication also requires money. Even if I have no troubles in my day to day life and doesn't have suicidal thoughts, having no income is still an issue. o)-(
I feel you! And the economy due to the Ukrainian crisis is making things a lot harder. What I will never understand: for a lot of jobs you need experience but where are you supposed to get any if they only take people with experience T.T

Mental illnesses sadly contributes an additional heavy weight to this but I am glad that you are still here. I wish you all the best and hope things will become easier for you <3

• Love
Reactions: charlotte_
I

itsallpointless

Experienced
Feb 9, 2023
Health and stillness of thought/mind