• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
I tell them 'thank you for doing all you know how to do ... I respect your perspective'. Im not here to change anyones perspective on me. Im not here to persuade anyone into anything.

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
My response to them is this
giphy.gif

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I don't do anything. It usually leads to an argument. I've tried to tell them that it's not easy to not be negative.
But then they go on a spiel about how they know what it's like to be sad. :ahhha: Tired of hearing that sh*t.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Not much you can say, these ppl are usual ignorant. You can say that it's not that easy more that it's more complicated. Why isn't everyone happy if you can just stop being negative??

Reactions: _Kaira_
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Not much you can say, these ppl are usual ignorant. You can say that it's not that easy more that it's more complicated. Why isn't everyone happy if you can just stop being negative??
If you 'change your perspective it is easy. Hahahahha

MindFog

MindFog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I just usually say "yes". It's not like I'll change their opinion even if I bear my heart to them.

Reactions: Spitfire
M

Midnight-rain

Student
Jan 1, 2020
I drop whatever I'm trying to argue against. Don't have the mental energy to defend myself. I truly believe that to be an optimist you have to be ignorant, willful or not. There's also a type of delusion you have to abide by; look away from all the harsh truths of the world. If someone acknowledges them call them a negative nancy and move on.

Life is unfair, you aren't guaranteed good things, we fall into circumstances we can't change, abusers get off scot-free every day, discrimination is alive and well, climate change, chronic illness, and corrupt governments...you get the idea.

Attachments

• 255a464f0ce0ead7dde439bd75bc3a2f.gif
    255a464f0ce0ead7dde439bd75bc3a2f.gif
    798.4 KB · Views: 6
U

umbrellaphone

Nov 24, 2020
Depends on who tells me that. If it's someone who could screw me up (superiors, teachers, etc) I'll go with 'Yessir / ma'am'. If it's some online stranger, I'll just ignore or block them and move on. Only if it's someone I deem worthy of my trust, I'll be willing to discuss it further.

Last edited:
Nicebuddimtim

Nicebuddimtim

Ghost
Jun 28, 2020
I have asked several people to give me a reason to change to help me see a point to it all and so far nobody has done that they just go on about chemical imbalance and a heap of bullshit. I had a pretty vivid dream last night and I woke up pretty confident in my plans

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
nothing. it doesn't make sense, because it won't change anything anyway. these people don't really care about me and my fate, so fuck them all

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I just walk away from the discussion .. No point getting into an argument ..