• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

What do you hope happens after we die?

• Total voters
TheSource

TheSource

From the Divine we came, to the Divine we return.
Sep 25, 2023
--- Edit: If you chose "My own personal heaven" please describe it ---

This isn't asking what you expect, but what you prefer. You could expect nothingness but hope for a heaven.

Personally, I've been really into Near-Death Experiences lately, and their main thing is that we're all fractals of the same Divine being; one with unlimited power and is overflowing with love and peace. The scientists studying them also are having a really difficult time refuting them, many believing the NDE experiencers are correct, since there's nothing physical going on in their brain that could explain what they're experiencing. It would be wonderful if all that were true.

I'm also okay with nothing. Can't feel anything negative if I don't exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aim, Shiva_Story, Finalnight and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I won't exist after death forever. That's what I want too, no pain , no problems no suffering forever

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mayfly, myusername890, StellaSomnus and 2 others
D

dkdkdkdkkd

Jun 16, 2023
pure nothingness is the preferred afterlife for me personally

• Love
Reactions: notverylucid, WretchedDreams, myusername890 and 4 others
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I hope nothing, something no matter what it is will always = trouble

Reactions: myusername890 and cscott
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Humans are just vessels of perception. You stop perceiving when you die. By design, it is impossible to know or comprehend what happens after. I can't hope or have an opinion on something I don't understand yet, and I can only think as far as my human limitations allow.

I don't believe in nothingness after death, but I do believe that our bodies and consciousnesses stop existing as we know it.

Reactions: reiII, Blue Elephant, LonelyFerret and 6 others
A

anonaon

-
Feb 26, 2023
I die, enter the main menu, and select creator mode.

Either that or nothing at all

• Yay!
Reactions: worthIess, Rhizomorph1, sadwriter and 10 others
Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
On a good day I hope that my conciousness gets reincarnated but my current memories and personality stay forever in the void and on bad days I just want to be apart of an endless sleepless void of nothingness.

• Love
Reactions: NocturnILL, wendy5c, real human being and 1 other person
briarrose

briarrose

pretty handsome awkward
Sep 30, 2023
i have always believed in reincarnation, but you know what? after opening the thread and seeing the "i become a creator of my own reality" option- yeah. i hope for that. that would be ultimate peace for me, a reality of my own creation.

• Love
Reactions: reiII, Monique696, sserafim and 1 other person
not_telling

not_telling

Scared
Sep 9, 2023
Just about anything that allows my mind to keep going, it would be great to be able to watch the world from an outside point of view, but let's no be picky right?

• Love
Reactions: Mayfly, sserafim, wheretfami and 1 other person
complexpalm

complexpalm

Sep 29, 2023
Reincarnation would be nice, especially if it's into another being like plant life or fungi.
Realistically though, I guess I believe in nothingness. Void.

Reactions: sserafim
Deleted User#81194

Deleted User#81194

Staring into space
May 26, 2023
Allah will give me my mandatory 72 virgins.

Joke aside, if I died and became omnipotent, I would want to explore different lifestyle and just observe. I want to experience and learn everything, but there'll never be enough time for that. Personally I wish I was was born 500 years later into the future when the world would be in less chaos; that would be my heaven.

I've been looking into cryonics to put myself into such a sleep until that time, one person has even been frozen since 1967.

But the science currently is nowhere near as good yet, it just preserves a really good mummy. And it's way too expensive for me.

• Love
Reactions: sadwriter, sserafim and wheretfami
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
A peaceful, bliss, black nothingness.

"I swallowed quantities and blissfully succumbed to the whirling blackness I honestly believed was eternal oblivion."

-Sylvia Plath

"Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and to have no to-morrow. To forget time, to forget life, to be at peace."

-Oscar Wilde

I'm terrified of an afterlife. I do want to know I'm dying. I want to feel my breathing stall, and for a voice to say, "this is it." Then I wish to see black that transitions into bright white lights. Hopefully soon after I will cease consciousness and wither away into a peaceful non-existence.

Life is long, hard, and endured without my consent. I believe my reward for existing and knowing life is will one day be stolen from me, then have it fade away in the blink of an eye, is to vanish. No awareness any more. All gone, in mind, body, and spirit. I hope it's true.

Death is unavoidable and inevitable. This is my fantasy; my cope.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kitty_kat, Jan1193, Marcus Wright and 2 others
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023

This isn't asking what you expect, but what you prefer. You could expect nothingness but hope for a heaven.

Personally, I've been really into Near-Death Experiences lately, and their main thing is that we're all fractals of the same Divine being; one with unlimited power and is overflowing with love and peace. The scientists studying them also are having a really difficult time refuting them, many believing the NDE experiencers are correct, since there's nothing physical going on in their brain that could explain what they're experiencing. It would be wonderful if all that were true.

I want nothing. Feeling something in response to a stimuli is part of the problem. Even if that stimuli was constant, I'd still rather just not have the hassle of reacting to it.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Lostandlooking and sserafim
Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
I hope and look forward to eternal nothingness. Peace is all I long for.

• Love
Reactions: Mayfly, pthnrdnojvsc, sserafim and 1 other person
TheSource

TheSource

Sep 25, 2023
As in... Actually/realistically hope or wish would happen?
The latter. No need to be realistic. The only ones who truly know are the ones who are already gone.

Reactions: Skathon
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Brief reunion with my family and friends in somewhere beautiful and then, nothing. I can't imagine anything would be good for eternity.

• Love
Reactions: sadwriter and Mayfly
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
All that I ever wish for is to permanently cease existing, I only wish for an dreamless, eternal sleep free from all harm and suffering, I see existence as being a terrible unnecessary curse and I just want to be permanently at peace. Any kind of existence is undesirable in every way, only nothingness is ideal, it comforts me so much the thought of permanently ceasing to exist. Existence is just something that is best forgotten about, I simply don't want to exist under any circumstances as after all nobody can suffer from not existing.

Reactions: sserafim and Trakehner
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
First it's nothingness, for a long long time, but eventually we will be born into a new existence.
I believe that existence is eternal, so there will always be something, in a constant cycle.

Reactions: Blue Elephant, Iamtired and sserafim
iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
i hope there is an eternity not heaven or hell maybe your own personal heaven or like a place you can meet the people you lost in , i hope like a place with everyone that died and there's no laws or anything like you can read a book on the clouds or something i dont really know but i hope i can meet the people i lost

• Love
Reactions: Jan1193
Jan1193

Jan1193

I want no limitations for my soul
Sep 18, 2023
I would like to wake up with no necesities, only my soul and my conciensness to watch everything. My beloved ones, the wonders of this planet that I didn't can look meanwhile I was alive, and then could watch all the wonders from the universe. Galaxies, planets, nebulas, other realities. Maybe that means being the eye of God, I don't know. My ego is so big, I know, but I really want to see and ear all the rarities and beauty from the creation.

I don't want to reincarnate never again in this or any other planet. Had a body only means an unlimited suffering potential. Sometimes I think this: when I"ll awake from this life the day I die, I wake up traumatized from all the pain in this planet in the human experience. I don't want to come back, please

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and TheSource
U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022
I prefer nothigness/non-existence/dreamless sleep the most but I wouldn't mind being able to live in my own reality with its own set of rules, my own personal heaven, I dunno there's a lot of things I'd want. But most of all just non-existence.

Reactions: StellaSomnus and sserafim
Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
Said creator of my own reality…
No wars. No government. No babies being thrown in fires
No disease. No medical doctors for profit. Nothing for profit. No money as trade.
No propaganda. No more liars. No more sociopaths. No more narcissists. No more social media. No more comparison. No more television.

We just live as our far ancestors did but much better …At peace, watching a stream flow, making and growing things….

OR I get hooked up to a pod that just relives all my good memories until I can fund pod anymore & it suicide Booth kills me quick..
or just hopefully endless nothingness.

• Love
Reactions: StellaSomnus and Monique696
G

Gleysson

Hey, you. You're finally awake
Oct 10, 2023
Creator of my own reality would be awesome. But it's necessary to have an opt out button. Humans aren't built for eternal, and if I'm to retain my personality and wishes, I'm not going to tolerate eternal. So creating worlds would be so fun. Like creating a world where Harry Potter vibes are allowed, creating Arda (from LOTR), Tamriel and such and then turning myself into a normal person to live and enjoy my creation. There is also a fantasy of mine that started since I started working in urgent and emergency care. I've seen so much pain, suffering and needless death, that I want to create a world that is exactly like ours, to the minimal detail, and come as an all powerful being and just destroy all the motherfuckers that bring pain to innocent people. Don't know if I would get drunk on power and start opressing, but anywho. It would be fun. Then, when there is no more creativity, no more left to do, I delete system32 and just cease to exist. Sometimes when things are rough, or a patient is in serious distress, like CTB attempt, rape, stab, shot, fall, end of life cancer, I go to that special place and pretend I'm killing whoever did them wrong.

• Love
Reactions: StellaSomnus
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Personally i find the idea that there is nothing after dying extremely conforming. No suffering, no pain, just nothing.

• Love
Reactions: Mayfly, pthnrdnojvsc, Epikur and 2 others
TheSource

TheSource

Sep 25, 2023
Creator of my own reality would be awesome. But it's necessary to have an opt out button. Humans aren't built for eternal, and if I'm to retain my personality and wishes, I'm not going to tolerate eternal. So creating worlds would be so fun. Like creating a world where Harry Potter vibes are allowed, creating Arda (from LOTR), Tamriel and such and then turning myself into a normal person to live and enjoy my creation. There is also a fantasy of mine that started since I started working in urgent and emergency care. I've seen so much pain, suffering and needless death, that I want to create a world that is exactly like ours, to the minimal detail, and come as an all powerful being and just destroy all the motherfuckers that bring pain to innocent people. Don't know if I would get drunk on power and start opressing, but anywho. It would be fun. Then, when there is no more creativity, no more left to do, I delete system32 and just cease to exist. Sometimes when things are rough, or a patient is in serious distress, like CTB attempt, rape, stab, shot, fall, end of life cancer, I go to that special place and pretend I'm killing whoever did them wrong.
Bro's Kira from Deathnote

• Yay!
Reactions: Gleysson
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023

I would prefer my own personal heaven or to be the creator of my own reality. My own personal heaven/my reality would be a world in which I were forever young. I would be a young adult forever, and I would never get old. I would never have to be a real adult or truly enter adulthood. I would be in my early 20s forever. I would have no responsibilities, demands, or obligations, and I wouldn't need to eventually work for a living. Existence wouldn't cost money, and I wouldn't have to pay to exist. There would be no such thing as bills or taxes. There would be no concept of money, and everything would be free. I would have freedom to do whatever I wanted and I wouldn't be tied down to the costs of existence. I would never have to be chained to a job.

I would be an eternal student, and learn as much as there is to learn. I would learn everything about everything in the world and in the universe. I would be in a beautiful dark academia-style college forever, gaining knowledge, reading and studying in its library. I would never have to eventually enter the workforce or working world. My dog would be there with me (he would never age either, he would be forever young), and I would eat steak and other delicious food. I would see beautiful sunsets every day, listen to music, drink coffee and tea, play video games, and read books. I would never have to eventually work or enter the real world, I would live the college life forever. I would just study, chill and vibe. I would be able to sleep in and be well-rested, it would be acceptable for me to spend the whole day sleeping. I would never feel tired again.

I would also be able to travel the world and visit all the countries and places I wanted to go to, as well as travel through space and time, and visit other planets and galaxies. I would know the mysteries and secrets of the universe. I would also be able to go to parallel worlds and alternate realities. I would be able to go back in time as well as into the future.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shiva_Story, passivethought121 and TheSource
MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
I hope for my own reality its like heaven I would like to be ultimate being that can transform to all creatures and travel across universe with indestructable body and experience and observe others be some time with them and then leave to experience next planet until I decide to just create little heaven for myself where I can put myself to eternal sleep until I decide that I wanna experience something esle within my universe or be reincarnated but not just random I am scared of that as hell I wanna choose to be alive again not just be thrown there to survive as long as possible. Also I would like to meet my family and friends in that place I know fantasy at its finest but yeah at least something that brings me a little peace. This place is just too raw for me. Why universe did not create life in a way we dont have to kill each other to survive. Plants can transform photones to sugar something like that with ability to move and think.

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Eternal slumber but I know it not to be true. It's funny because as a child I always wanted to hibernate like an animal.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I expect nothing, but I hope for either my own personal heaven or reincarnation (but only reincarnation into the perfect life for me, which is kind of like a heaven).

There's a music video, for Porter Robinson's "Shelter", that really touched me. It's about a girl in a canvas of a reality, where anything she imagines appears before her. I could go on for days listing out all the places full of beauty and creativity I've imagined myself going to after I CTB. I can be in places that fill me with anything from tranquility to awe.

This is the plot of the video, and how I connect it to myself.
The reality the girl is in is a virtual simulation. She doesn't remember anything at first, but feels alone. Over the course of the video we get glimpses of her life before. She was a normal, happy young girl with a Dad who loved her. This already connects to me deeply. It hits strong points of trauma and things I lacked in my own childhood—so I start crying here. We find out that earth was going to be hit with like, an entire h*cking planet. So to save his daughter, the Dad made her a space capsule and programmed her that virtual reality. The end of the video shows her alone in the space capsule, looking almost lifeless, crying from the joy of knowing how loved she was. I imagine that as myself, after I CTB, crying from the joy of finally being in an existence where I don't have to feel so much pain.

I think I will be listening to this song when I CTB.

• Love
Reactions: Starry2He, StellaSomnus and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I'd love to live in the Harry Potter world, it would be so cool if magic were real.

• Love
Reactions: StellaSomnus, Gleysson and TheSource