• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hi. Here is the link :
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07TH7PD5N/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It is 10 mm and static(not very stretchy which I've heard stretchiness is bad). It is poly which is supposed to be smooth and good for a slip knot.

What do you guys think? Anyone else who knows a lot about rope type? I'd appreciate so much if you could advise me!

Thanks!

Reactions: Hotsackage and Worndown
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Looks good.

Reactions: theguineapigking
Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
That would easily work. Just as long it will compress the carotid arteries, you should not have a problem.

Reactions: theguineapigking
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
That would easily work. Just as long it will compress the carotid arteries, you should not have a problem.

Thanks guys. I've learned much since then. I got light headed and vision faded. I only held the rope so that if I passed out, I wouldn't die...yet. Once I'm ready to go I'll secure it permanently and bye bye.
Looks good.

Thanks

Reactions: Johanna94
Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
Thanks guys. I've learned much since then. I got light headed and vision faded. I only held the rope so that if I passed out, I wouldn't die...yet. Once I'm ready to go I'll secure it permanently and bye bye.

Thanks
I wish all the peace and love