• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dissolvedgirl

dissolvedgirl

Dec 26, 2020
Alright, so I'm already finished with everything (obviously) and so here is my plan

I've been diagnosed with severe insomnia, although the doctors have done nothing other than recommend melatonin which I have been taking. Luckily my sleep cycle has been getting much, much worse so I'm going to schedule an appointment where I can hopefully get some powerful sleeping aids. Then when that happens I'll go ahead and take all of the sleeping pills at once with some whiskey and sleep peacefully and never wake up. If this doesn't work I'll put my space heater right in front of my bed, and hopefully a small amount of carbon monoxide ingestion could finally get rid of me.

If I can't manage to get prescribed sleeping pills, I also have a Plan B intact with the same plan as A, but with lorazepam instead. I also have bad social anxiety, but I've never took medication for it. Which is why if the sleeping pills don't work I'll try getting prescribed benzos instead.

So what do you guys think? Will any of these get rid of me once and for all?

niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019
Check the suicide faq. It contains everything including the reliability of this method.

riglad

riglad

tired of tomorrow
Feb 8, 2020
I actually have sort of a similar plan. I am sorry you have been brought to this level of pain. I hope that if you decide to do it, you get peace

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
It won't work. It's nearly impossible to die from sleeping pills or benzos. You would need way more than 1 bottle. The heater won't work unless you are in a small, air tight space. Try checking out the methods section and / or a book like the pph.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Deleted member 24006 and Pookie
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
I would do some research first. Good luck to you.

dissolvedgirl

dissolvedgirl

Dec 26, 2020
shit I can't find much on it. all I know is that it seems that you can die from sleeping pills/barbituates etc but I can't find any info on how much you need to take before.
I actually have sort of a similar plan. I am sorry you have been brought to this level of pain. I hope that if you decide to do it, you get peace
nice pfp lol. i think loveless will be the album i listen to when i "sleep" (no pun intended)

Last edited:
Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
shit I can't find much on it. all I know is that it seems that you can die from sleeping pills/barbituates etc but I can't find any info on how much you need to take before.

nice pfp lol. i think loveless will be the album i listen to when i "sleep" (no pun intended)
Sleeping pills ( Ambien, Lunesta ) are very different than barbiturates. Barbiturates are rarely prescribed now because they are relatively easy to OD on. Benzos have replaced them because they are not. Get a book called the Peaceful Pill Handbook. Then you can learn about the pros and cons of common methods.

Reactions: TerminallyAlive
dissolvedgirl

dissolvedgirl

Dec 26, 2020
Damn, where the hell am I supposed to find Nembutal??? Shit sucks I just want to fuckin die and everyones trying to stop me :/