I

I'mdone77

Aug 27, 2023
I already decided that I'm gonna join the 27 club, but a thought occured to me when I was dry firing my 9mm. What if I just blow my fucking brains out in he shower? That way all the blood, piss, shit and brains can just go down the drain, making it easier to clean up. I'll even be clean for when the EMTs drag me out.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and girlsboysthems
Archer

Archer

Apr 8, 2023
I've thought about the same thing with my granddads shotgun and I totally would do it in the shower I've come close to it but I keep backing out.

Reactions: I'mdone77 and MatrixPrisoner
not_telling

not_telling

Scared
Sep 9, 2023
I'm sorry it has come to that. Doing it in the shower might be a little more compassionate to those who will have to deal with the ugly part of it, but please think it through if you do decide on it. I mean more about stuff like, how long the water will be running after you're gone until someone finds you, if the drain in the shower in question is up to the task of draining all your dejects, that kind of stuff could matter if you're looking to make it easier for those living to deal with your suicide act. I hope you find the peace you're looking for OP, wherever that may lie.

Reactions: I'mdone77
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Why not just go into the woods? There won't be any clean up or depreciation of home value at all.

Reactions: wait.what, undecided and Brown-Jacket Revy
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
It might be better to do it wrapped up in sleeping bag if anything.

Someone still has to find your naked, gore-covered corpse which would be horrible.

I'd also wager that the next tenant, or whomever you may live with would hate the thought of showering in a spot where someone blew their brains out.

Reactions: undecided and I'mdone77
PArazi

PArazi

Student
Aug 27, 2022
Plastic bag on head?

I saw that in a movie. The character discovered lung cancer and decided to put a bullet in the head.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Pretty hard to get everything right it seems like it´s impossible tbh. If you shoot yourself in your bathroom the apartment would be uninhabitable I think even though it makes completely sense with the waste from your body. But if you want to do it outside it´s now in public and you could face legal precautions if you don´t go through with it.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Why not just go into the woods? There won't be any clean up or depreciation of home value at all.
That's what I intend to do, assuming something else doesn't get me first. There are apps that tell you what your precise geocoordinates are, and I figured I'd put those in an email to the closest police department and/or medical examiner, with a request that they come remove my body before some rando trips over it & gets PTSD. I'd delay the email by maybe 12-24 hours, to make sure I die of blood loss & exposure even if I manage to botch the shot.

My one worry about this method is that I may soon lose so much of my mobility that slogging out into deep brush is no longer possible for me. That's the kind of shit that causes people to off themselves before they'd otherwise choose to do so. Wheee, sacred life is sacred.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
unending_emptiness

unending_emptiness

Why don’t I feel anything at all?
Aug 20, 2023
I see your point but we must consider the possibility of animals eating our rotten flesh and I know bugs will eat a body anyway but it would be so much worse in the forest. I'd feel bad for close people to find out what happened to the corpse of their loved one, eaten up in the forest. Idk I'm not an expert

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner