• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Honestly, nothing.

I don't think Trump's victory is the apocalypse.
Some people exaggerate their emotions.

But I live in Europe, so my perspective is different.

Overall, I don't care who wins in the end, because I don't think it would change much.

Reactions: Jarni, sserafim, Proteus and 1 other person
amnesia999

amnesia999

Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
Jun 30, 2024
I'm not sure I can think of just one thing I fear the most. There's a whole bunch of things that would probably happen, especially since the Supreme Court is stacked with conservative trump hires who have already ruled that just about anything the president does as a part of his official duties is above the law.

Essentially it boils down to, people are going to get hurt. By which I mean, it will be normalized to mistreat illegal immigrants. It will be normalized to mistreat trans people. It will be normalized to only be able to get a federal job by swearing that you are a trump supporter. It will be normalized to discriminate against and mistreat anyone who isn't straight and white. It wouldn't be surprising to see a federal ban on abortion and the Supreme Court overturning gay marriage.

It also boils down to, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights will be ignored to suit trump's will. He will exonerate his political friends (e.g. all the January 6th convicts) and jail his political enemies, even if their only so-called "crime" is covered by the first amendment. It would be easy to see him make himself president for life, the same way Putin has done. The US would become a de facto dictatorship with the world's most powerful army. Trump's already said he wants to end US support for NATO.

Then there's the so-called Project 2025. Look that one up because it lays out the republican party's goals for a 2nd trump term.

I'm sure I could come up with a lot more, but that's enough for one post.

• Love
Reactions: lemonbunny, zengiraffe, artemisdusk and 4 others
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
I fear we will have a civil war soon.

Reactions: heavyeyes and fleetingnight
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
A further push towards communism. I dont get why someone so much loves communists so much but it won't be for anything good.

Although he won't directly impact us here in the UK, his Putin loving policies will.

Reactions: divinemistress36, heavyeyes and 4everHeartBroken
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I fear everyone's going to blame me since I'd be voting for him even though I don't live in a swing state so it literally doesn't matter.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Proteus and 4everHeartBroken
damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
honestly all of these candidates suck, i say we create a George Washington AI and have him run for presidentšŸ™

• Yay!
Reactions: Jarni, Sylveon and 4everHeartBroken
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
I fear everyone's going to blame me since I'd be voting for him even though I don't live in a swing state so it literally doesn't matter.
Awww! No political judgments here! šŸ˜‰

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Proteus and Dr Iron Arc
daley

daley

May 11, 2024
I am not a US citizen. What I most fear is him stopping support for Ukraine.
On the other hand, retracting support might cause Europe to get more involved.

On the third hand (or perhaps more accurately limb), I live in Israel, and Trump might be more supportive for us.

But it isn't worth it. He would be bad for the world.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and fleetingnight
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
everyone's going to blame
I'll cut the phrase and leave it like this.

Everyone will be to blame. Everyone will be terrible for not voting the left enough. Maybe even Biden voters will get hate, since the debate thing, and how they "contributed to his bad image1!1" and "prevented more votes!1!" or whatever they wanna come up with. It happened before, and will continue to happen. I don't know why it's so hard to understand that people have all the right to be disillusioned with a candidate and not wanting to show support, or even not thinking US will be better with them.

US won't be worse, please, calm down. There won't be a zombie apocalypse. There won't be a dictatorship. Concentration camps won't come back, and the whole world economy won't collapse. Those would be his last four years.

People who say they are equally terrible have a strong point. It boils down to preferring what countries you prefer being ruined, since both presidents are guilty on this. If US citizens could stop infighting, and harassing foreigners for saying this, it would be great pls.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
I'll cut the phrase and leave it like this.

Everyone will be to blame. Everyone will be terrible for not voting the left enough. Maybe even Biden voters will get hate, since the debate thing, and how they "contributed to his bad image1!1" and "prevented more votes!1!" or whatever they wanna come up with. It happened before, and will continue to happen. I don't know why it's so hard to understand that people have all the right to be disillusioned with a candidate and not wanting to show support, or even not thinking US will be better with them.

US won't be worse, please, calm down. There won't be a zombie apocalypse. There won't be a dictatorship. Concentration camps won't come back, and the whole world economy won't collapse. Those would be his last four years.

People who say they are equally terrible have a strong point. It boils down to preferring what countries you prefer being ruined, since both presidents are guilty on this. If US citizens could stop infighting, and harassing foreigners for saying this, it would be great pls.
So just to be crystal clear, you believe a Trump/MAGA/Project 25 presidency is totally fine and would be as good as a Biden presidency. There is no real difference between the two, is that correct?

nofunclub

nofunclub

all in all, itā€™s just another brick in the wall
Jul 17, 2023
I'm scared because he wants to take everything from me and my communityā€¦ gay marriage, gay adoption, employment protections that exist in some states, even the ability to talk about a same-sex partner around children. It'll define the type of life I can live. And encourage scapegoating/targeting even more than lately.

Not to mention he wants to outlaw trans people by declaring there are only 2 sexes, those assigned at birth, and banning access to any gender-affirming care, among other things. It will just be a really dark time for the queer community.

And it probs won't directly affect me, but his plan to ban contraceptives/abortion is very scary. They have one vision of what Americans and their Christian families should look like. And anyone outside that ideal is fucked. Project 2025 is so deranged

Reactions: artemisdusk
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
So just to be crystal clear, you believe a Trump/MAGA/Project 25 presidency is totally fine and would be as good as a Biden presidency. There is no real difference between the two, is that correct?
People have all the right to be disillusioned with the candidates.

We all know Trump horrible, but what may be hard to grasp is the other guy is not better, at all. A man who hasn't really fixed anything, and messed up in ways not done even by the other cartoon of a man. They are both really bad, in different ways. The difference is what and who they do wrong, but yes, the damage will be similar.

I never said any presidency was totally fine. I'd appreciate if we left the strawmen.

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
A further push towards communism. I dont get why someone so much loves communists so much but it won't be for anything good.

Although he won't directly impact us here in the UK, his Putin loving policies will.
Do you know what communism is? Trump is a right-wing candidate, not a left-wing one (though, the US has no actual left-wing parties). The right advocates for capitalism and fascist ideologies, not communism. Also, Russia is a capitalist country. Capitalism has been no good for most of us and has led to many of the issues negatively impacting us today.

Reactions: ferrie, Eternal Eyes and landslide2
Captain Scarfish

Captain Scarfish

Jul 25, 2024
The environment. The biggest issue facing the world, and in my opinion the biggest ethical dilemma, concerns our treatment and survival in the environment.

• Love
Reactions: zengiraffe and DarkRange55
yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
That he would sell the world to his demonic billionaire friends by reinvesting in fossil fuels and thereby causing other countries to drop their climate commitments aswell.