p4nic

p4nic

Apr 4, 2023
I'm having some trouble with falling asleep tonight, ran out of meds this week.
Any suggestions?
I'm not sure if it's better to lay in bed and keep trying, or doing something to get myself distracted(?

Reactions: Rocinante
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Usually take more pills or try to get up and do something, I've never had severe insomnia but it must be very difficult.

Reactions: Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Historical yt videos

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
There's this badass playlist that this kid posted back a while back...https://www.sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/spotify-playlists.113243/

The 2nd one is really good. I got deep into that and have been blasting it/listening to the artists alot lately...

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Call it sadism or harm ocd but I think about mutilating bodies. There's something oddly comforting about the prospect of dragging my nails and tearing the flesh of someone. Maybe its a fear or a control thing idrk but it's honestly how I normally fall asleep(granted after at least an hour of tossin n turnin).

In the past when things got really bad I chugged my medication but honestly that as an experience is horrible slow, results in heartburn, and it didn't even manage to kill me.

On a more positive note there is a Wim Hof Breathing technique which occasionally works. Maybe it's the lack of oxygen but something about it is rather therapeutic.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
I'm having some trouble with falling asleep tonight, ran out of meds this week.
Any suggestions?
I'm not sure if it's better to lay in bed and keep trying, or doing something to get myself distracted(?
Try reading a book. It's the perfect time too...cause it's quiet. šŸ˜Š

Reactions: H.O.Xan
mytimemysunflower

mytimemysunflower

Feb 18, 2023
I read. It doesn't have to be a book, but reading things from long articles to long strewn fanfiction helps my brain unwind and makes my eyes get sleepy.

• Love
Reactions: p4nic