Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Getting the frick outta this reality! I've always had this escapism in me to just get far away as I possably can would indeed be preferable for me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight and Pg.964
Pg.964

Pg.964

Lifeless
Jul 27, 2023
Personally, I want to be able to connect with others in a healthy and meaningful way and to enjoy drawing once again so I can create things that others can enjoy.

But more so than all that I want capitalism to be completely abolished so that worldwide human suffering is diminished.

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight and Dliena
Shimidori

Shimidori

make me sad
Dec 22, 2023
When I eventually step forward and hang myself, for the sadness of those that care about me to be brief, and for them to accept that yes, this is what *I* wished to do.

The last thing I want is for others to begin speaking about me in a deceptive way once I leave this world behind, making up things that I said or I didn't say. Once I'm dead, allow my name and memories to remain in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight
WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
I don't really feel like i have any desire anymore but i could say that i'd like to have more meaningful connection with others peoples and rediscover the desire to create as before. i also would like to not have anhedonia.

• Hugs
Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
My greatest desire is impossible: my love can't be brought back from the dead.

However… I just wanted to say this is a lovely post with a beautiful sentiment and you're an awesome human being for these random acts of kindness. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Return2themoonlight and Tears in Rain
MyLuckyStars

MyLuckyStars

Funeral Crasher
Dec 13, 2023
i barely even know. i feel like im just insatiable, and that nothing could ever make me happy. maybe creative fulfillment, like if i created some creative work that become internationally renowned, celebrated, and held as a crowning achievement in whichever medium's history. i used to think finding love would help me, but the older i get the more i realized im jsut not built for that stuff. im too introverted to really make it work. its insane to me how many people larp as "introverts", and then still go clubbing or whathaveyou. i literally dont leave my home unless its to get food. nobody would be content living with someone like that

• Hugs
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I yearn to get my hands on a setup that would put an end to my everything in a non-agonizing and secure (in terms of % chances) way. But actually getting to this with few resources is trivial... Still that's what I desire...

• Hugs
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
That matters, i guess.. right now i wish i could go home. At home i wish to feel safe. And my greatest desire is to go back in time and fix all my mistakes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Return2themoonlight and leavingthesoultrap
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
To not be reborn again,

• Hugs