Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
I've been reading thread after thread and its got me wondering What is everyone's greatest desire? And if possible, describe why as best you can. My goal is to make a thread of wishes and desires for those that leave us so the ones who continue in life can grant it.

We all wanted something or wanted to do something before we got to this point and if not, you can be the one to grant somebody's desire. Might end up being one to save you from the darkness or give your life a new meaning or purpose. I just feel this can be a way for us to connect in the real world even without ever meeting each other. I will strive to grant everyone's desire for as long as Im still here so that way if you leave, you will know someone in this world truly cared about you and granted your greatest desire or your deepest wish. No matter how small, mundane, ridiculous, or righteous it may be.πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’š

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash’Girl, Dliena, Forever Sleep and 2 others
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Mine is to ctb on the day I am planning it, I have like 57 days left, I hope I dont chicken out at the last second.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, AInilam, Hardcore_Henry and 1 other person
dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
An actual and genuine connection where it does not feel one sided and it's comfortable. I'm asking for the impossible which makes it harder to live.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Praestat_Mori, ropearoundatree and 6 others
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
Mine is to ctb on the day I am planning it, I have like 57 days left, I hope I dont chicken out at the last second.
May you find peace when the time comesπŸ’šπŸŒ•πŸ™πŸΎ but what did you desire before you got to this point ? Like what did you want when you were at your happiest point in life ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
A peaceful death is my greatest desire

• Hugs
Reactions: Kurai, Praestat_Mori, ropearoundatree and 2 others
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
An actual and genuine connection where it does not feel one sided and it's comfortable. I'm asking for the impossible which makes it harder to live.
What you are asking for is not the impossible. Im not sure where you are in the world or any details of your life but I would love be that person for you. Everyone needs at least one person who truly cares for them in every way possible without wanting something in return.It simply makes life just that much easier to deal with.πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’šπŸŒ•

• Hugs
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
physics is limited in what it can simulate, because of this you can't simulate any complex system in this Universe. The maximum they can simulate is a few thousand atoms at most. And that's only in little detail and with simple interactions. And since computing power is already reaching its limits we will never be able to compute really useful things. I hate that matter can only get so small and so every material is limited. It would actually be a lot more tolerable if these limits were much higher up to where they don't impede on my fun. But NO, they have to be pathetically low. The speed of causality is very slow! It takes 4 years just to get from the Earth to the nearest solar system. And it takes over 100 milliseconds for information to be carried around Earth. That's pathetically slow.

what i desire is the speed of light to be trillion decimal places instead of 17 decimal places

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and Return2themoonlight
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and divinemistress36
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Ayahuasca. I feel like I need to have this experience before I ctb.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WeDontKnowTheFuture, Praestat_Mori, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Hardcore_Henry

Hardcore_Henry

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
Right now i want a cheeseburger

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, Praestat_Mori, Slow_Farewell and 3 others
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
physics is limited in what it can simulate, because of this you can't simulate any complex system in this Universe. The maximum they can simulate is a few thousand atoms at most. And that's only in little detail and with simple interactions. And since computing power is already reaching its limits we will never be able to compute really useful things. I hate that matter can only get so small and so every material is limited. It would actually be a lot more tolerable if these limits were much higher up to where they don't impede on my fun. But NO, they have to be pathetically low. The speed of causality is very slow! It takes 4 years just to get from the Earth to the nearest solar system. And it takes over 100 milliseconds for information to be carried around Earth. That's pathetically slow.

what i desire is the speed of light to be trillion decimal places instead of 17 decimal places
The complexity of the world grants the highest advancements. In time, there will be someone who dares to break the odds of what we call conventional reality although the odds are smaller than an atom, someone always comes along and test the boundaries of space and reality. Your desire will come true in the same way the brightest minds dared to break the laws of reality, like Nikola Tesla. All it takes is for 1 person to understand what others would never comprehend.πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’šπŸŒ•

• Hugs
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
Ayahuasca. I feel like I need to have this experience before I ctb.
not gonna lie had to look up what that was lol but it most definitely is possible to acquire although highly difficult depending on the part of the world your in. Im in America with connection to the natives so I would say find a tribe who wishes to bring spiritual healing and they will more than likely use that, although not for the purposes of which you want or maybe it isπŸ™πŸΎπŸ’šπŸŒ•

• Hugs
AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
To be able to throw myself the best going-away/home-coming party ever. ☺️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Return2themoonlight
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Hardcore_Henry
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
An end. And I just want to die having been loved by just 1 person

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ropearoundatree and Return2themoonlight
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
To be able to throw myself the best going-away/home-coming party ever. ☺️
And you shall given enough time and effort and if you leave before you do, I promise to throw the biggest party possible and raise a toast in your name πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ’š
An end. And I just want to die having been loved by just 1 person
Understandably so and may Sele'ne and the spirits that dwell within her guide your soul into everlasting peaceπŸ™πŸΎπŸ’šπŸŒ•

When you were loved by that person or as a child what did you desire ? Look deep inside yourself, beneath all the pain and darkness. Sometimes what we've always always wanted ends up being covered up by all the pain and tears we shed in life. πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’š

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and AInilam
T

the old man

Student
Dec 23, 2023
Peace and contentment

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ropearoundatree, ForgottenAgain and 1 other person
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
Peace and contentment
A desire that's all to common in this chaotic world. May the Goddess of the Moon bring your existence everlasting peace and shine her illuminating light unto youπŸ™πŸΎπŸ’šπŸŒ•

• Hugs
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Power brough about by having a lot of money.
Like having enough to influence legislature regarding certain aspects.
Think like Elon Musk/ Jeff Bezos / Bill Gates levels but for advocating assisted suicide/euthanasia, Or like being able at lease open up other countries to it, like how Switzerland is doing, or being able to help/contribute to sites like these on a larger scale.

• Hugs
aslongasiremember

aslongasiremember

Oct 8, 2022
Enough resources to support myself in a semi comfortable manner, go to Japan and take care of my dog until she goes… then a peaceful death.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ropearoundatree
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I'm not sure what my greatest desire is, I feel like I have no goals. Something that has been bringing me hope is to provide gigantic enclosures for my hamsters so they can live a great life. I would like to live in a bigger house so I could fit those enclosures and see them happy. If you check out Pluschraupe on YouTube you can see the kind of enclosures I mean.

Even so, I need objectives in life, long term goals, and I don't have any. I wish I had a powerful long term goal that gave my life purpose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ropearoundatree
R

ropearoundatree

Experienced
Nov 9, 2023
It's just too impossible to describe here quite frankly...

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I worked hard to generate enough money for a life that I also wanted to live when I'm old (no health issues yet and most likely not in the future) but I failed. I don't really want to live this life anymore, I already lived my life - everything is out of reach now.

So yeah, my desire is to get my life back on track - worth to be lived - what in my case means to generate enough money ( = subjective to everyone). But that's impossible with the options I have left.

Still my desire is to become "rich".

• Love
Reactions: aslongasiremember
SketchedOut

SketchedOut

compulsory breathing torture (cbt)
Oct 9, 2023
i want to be left alone and be allowed room and resources to work through my issues. can't have that though, apparently.

death is the next best thing

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I desire death the most. Nothing else

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and Return2themoonlight
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
not gonna lie had to look up what that was lol but it most definitely is possible to acquire although highly difficult depending on the part of the world your in. Im in America with connection to the natives so I would say find a tribe who wishes to bring spiritual healing and they will more than likely use that, although not for the purposes of which you want or maybe it isπŸ™πŸΎπŸ’šπŸŒ•
I'm assuming you're in South America?

My main desire to partake in it comes from my want for spiritual awakening and just seeing what happens.
I think having the experience is going to be incredible regardless what I gain from it.
Might be pretty rough though lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I wish for this existence to be erased so it's like I never existed at all, I only wish to be forgotten about. The thought of this existence eternally disappearing into nothingness comforts me, it's all I see as being desirable.

• Hugs
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I desire nothing in this evil prison world and wretched life.

I only desire non-existence forever. This is what I think happens after death : I will cease to exist and never exist again.

It's difficult for humans to imagine non-existence or nothing / nothingness. I just won't be there . And imo the universe is also expanding into nothingness

• Hugs
Krokodile

Krokodile

Nov 18, 2023
It would be nice to see palm trees live before I die, but I guess I don't really care that much since I could afford the trip and just choose not to make it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Return2themoonlight and Pg.964