feggut

feggut

Sep 19, 2021
Genuinely curious to know what people here think. Keep sarcastic responses to a minimum perdy plz :happy:

Reactions: motyxia
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
That I will never have children. I won't bring a single person here and that's great

• Love
Reactions: Scribble Fan, WrongPlaceWrongTime, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 14 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
That I finally get to make love to someone who knows everything about me instead of just fucking.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, stygal, GenesAndEnvironment and 8 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
@feggut Did my response really shock you? What's yours, btw?

Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
Graduating "Cum Laude" in high school, though I proceeded to do jack shit with that afterwards.

Reactions: stygal and Rational man
P

PartlyHuman

Sorry for my English
Jan 10, 2021
I'm getting over past traumas. It's over and I can finally let them go and go on living even if I have rough moments here and there.
It feels like getting a breath of air after living in hell my whole life.

• Hugs
Reactions: stygal, Rational man and feggut
feggut

feggut

Sep 19, 2021
@feggut Did my response really shock you? What's yours, btw?
Nah, good for you if such love brings joy to your life. But well I'm ace and aromantic (and schizoid) so I could never relate to that, personally. The last thing I'd ever want is to be so exposed and vulnerable with another human being. Yes I'm aware I'm the minority My right hand and elaborate fantasy world has always served me well enough in that regard :pfff:. Life has programmed me to always expect the worst from people, and assume they will use your vulnerabilities as weapons against you.

As for my greatest achievement? Well it might sound petty, and it sure is nothing worth bragging over, but in my case its gotta be my artwork and music. I spent most my life repressing my own wants and desires for seeking others approval (and basing my self worth from). Though no matter how hard I tried, I could never force myself to "become" the "normal" thing what other people expected me to be. I was so wrapped up in a defeatist mentality, feeling retarded, broken, unwanted and useless, believing I could never amount to producing anything of worth in the eyes of man. It wasn't until recently (2ys ago) that I finally woke up from that hopeless delusion and started living for myself instead. I figured that if I could instead live in a way which pleases me, and actually brings me a real sense of accomplishment, the that would be more than enough to find meaning in this life.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, PartlyHuman, Rational man and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
The last thing I'd ever want is to be so exposed and vulnerable with another human being.
I spent my whole life avoiding being exposed & vulnerable with other guys; that's why I just fucked them. I was molested as a boy & my bf is the only person irl who knows it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: PartlyHuman, feggut and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I escaped my dysfunctional family's emotional blackmail and followed my own pathway.
Nah, good for you if such love brings joy to your life. But well I'm ace and aromantic (and schizoid) so I could never relate to that, personally. The last thing I'd ever want is to be so exposed and vulnerable with another human being. Yes I'm aware I'm the minority My right hand and elaborate fantasy world has always served me well enough in that regard :pfff:. Life has programmed me to always expect the worst from people, and assume they will use your vulnerabilities as weapons against you.

As for my greatest achievement? Well it might sound petty, and it sure is nothing worth bragging over, but in my case its gotta be my artwork and music. I spent most my life repressing my own wants and desires for seeking others approval (and basing my self worth from). Though no matter how hard I tried, I could never force myself to "become" the "normal" thing what other people expected me to be. I was so wrapped up in a defeatist mentality, feeling retarded, broken, unwanted and useless, believing I could never amount to producing anything of worth in the eyes of man. It wasn't until recently (2ys ago) that I finally woke up from that hopeless delusion and started living for myself instead. I figured that if I could instead live in a way which pleases me, and actually brings me a real sense of accomplishment, the that would be more than enough to find meaning in this life.
Thats right, you.won't find your inner YOU if you.seek approval from others who deflect there desires above YOU. Looks like you found yourself❤

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, PartlyHuman, KayKay and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have never achieved anything, only failed. However I plan to ctb before I get old. My achievement will be that no matter what I will never reach old age. I will eventually overcome the survival instinct. I will die on my own terms and finally find peace. That will be a great achievement. It is the only thing I want to achieve. There is nothing here for me in this life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, stygal and 11 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Subduing my social anxiety by finding work in customer service. On purpose. As a challenge. I was fed up with that monstrosity and faced it like a boss.

Edit: "greatest" achievement seems over the top. It's an achievement.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: stygal, PartlyHuman, Shadowplay and 4 others
KayKay

KayKay

Aug 12, 2021
My kids - although they are their own achievements. The amazing people that they are.

My career

• Love
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and Crazy4u
D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
Graduating "Cum Laude" in high school, though I proceeded to do jack shit with that afterwards.
lol man, same. Graduated 'with honor' at the top faculty (CS) in the number one university in my country, which itself is a high tech leader. ending up with nothing but lame below average career which I dont even care about, and all because the depression and other issues in my life that ruin me completely and made my life a trainrack.
It's sad because it's not just the studies thing, I had lots of potential in most aspects and on the paper should have ended successfull and happy. But life doesnt go as you plan I guess - a couple of mental + health issues that developed through the years completely ruin everything in my life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and PartlyHuman
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
Graduating high school. Haven't accomplished anything greater than that, because it's pointless imo. I'm going to ctb eventually & I have no desire to accomplish anything else.

• Hugs
Reactions: PartlyHuman, demuic, Manaaja and 1 other person
I

irememberinnocence

Student
Jun 10, 2020
As an antinatalist I consider this one of my greatest achievements too.
That I will never have children. I won't bring a single person here and that's great

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, stygal and 5 others
Ihadagoodlife

Ihadagoodlife

Jan 18, 2021
Feel like i made my friends smarter tbh

• Love
Reactions: stygal, PartlyHuman and Shadowplay
I

irememberinnocence

Student
Jun 10, 2020
Idk to be honest. I feel like I've bent the barriers of reality and fought back against what society says is possible. To an extent we do create and live in our own realities. My reality has often been painful but it certainly hasn't been boring. So I consider one of my greatest achievements is that I got off the beaten track as soon as possible and chose my own path, taking doors as they opened and just seeing where I ended up. Now when I reflect I've had a full life. Because I'm so ill now only empty years stretch out ahead of me if I were to stay. But in the meantime at least I can enjoy the visions in my head of times past. I had a good friend growing up who was older than me who always asked me and herself the question, "if you were to die tomorrow would you feel that you'd lived life to the full?", or something to that effect. It was a way of motivating to really experience life. I understand some people here are depressed or don't find any enjoyment in life and I respect that. I am coming at the question in the post from my own perspective of course because the reason why I'm here is my chronic degenerative illness.

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
As an antinatalist I consider this one of my greatest achievements too.
Another antinatalist chiming in on rejecting reproduction as an outstanding accomplishment. To top it off, I successfully got sterilized last summer, which was significantly lucky during the chaos of the pandemic.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, stygal, PartlyHuman and 2 others
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
my first 5 year business contract, which I consider my most successful years in business, then did another 3 year contract, before my body completely fell apart. I did this work with a body that is completely crippled by pain, and that is why i think of it as a personal achievement. This work gave me a lot of self-confidence, and something to live for, but as they say, nothing is forever. I did not know that my condition would get so bad, so quickly, I thought I had some good years left in me. I am still hanging on to some work, but it's nothing like I had before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rational man
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
So hard to just pick one, there are so many. I'll name the big three:

1. Changed my mind a lot. Even more impressively, I was almost always right from the beginning :I.
2. Managed to hold on to my virginity until I died.
3. Played a lot of videogames.

• Aww..
Reactions: Manaaja and Rational man
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I don't know if you can consider that an achievement especially not in a forum like this but I'm pretty good at surviving.

I survived at least 3 situations I could have easily died in and even overcame some of the trauma that has plaguing me ever since.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and KayKay
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
I got a prize in a local art contest back in high school. Not local as in just my school/town/etc. It was for the region sorta.

I don't like to mention that since it feels like such a humblebrag, but if people ask to see my art, I always show them my winning piece, even if it's been years since I drew it.

Reactions: motyxia and Death is beautiful