• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bedlamb

Bedlamb

Anthropomorphic Garbage
Mar 1, 2019
After seeing multiple discussions on here about the morality/repercussions of widely available euthanasia, I began to wonder the opinion of others here on this one question. What do you believe to be worse... forcing a suicidal person to suffer through years of physical and or mental illness, or failing to prevent an impulsive "heat of the moment" suicide? I would be interested in hearing the rationale behind the answers, if anyone is willing to share.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sadsoul, StillWaiting and 2 others
Umbra

Umbra

Trans Girl
Mar 15, 2019
A suicidal person may hate being forced to continue on while the impulsive "heat of the moment" suicider won't regret doing it.

Reactions: Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and sadsoul
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Forcing a suicidal person to keep living means the person will most likely continue to suffer. However failing to stop the suicide, if the person succeed, he/she will be now in peace. I guess it is hard to say which is worse.
To me I guess is the way how the person dies eventually. If the person gets to choose a peaceful way to commit suicide than to be kept alive and die of a even horrible death. I supposed being kept alive is worse

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
After seeing multiple discussions on here about the morality/repercussions of widely available euthanasia, I began to wonder the opinion of others here on this one question. What do you believe to be worse... forcing a suicidal person to suffer through years of physical and or mental illness, or failing to prevent an impulsive "heat of the moment" suicide? I would be interested in hearing the rationale behind the answers, if anyone is willing to share.
Both are terrible options. For obvious reasons. But if I were to honestly answer your question I would say it depends. All you have to do is weigh the likelihood of suffering from both options for the rest of everyone's life and take the option that has the most suffering and that would be the option that is the worst.

Reactions: Walilamdzi