disappearingquietly

disappearingquietly

Worthless, useless being.
Aug 15, 2024
Simply self-explanatory. I want to kill myself, but at the same time, I don't exactly want to burn in eternal hellfire.

Reactions: Rosenfort, MBiopic, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
I believe that either you experience the eternal void as before birth, or, something like what NDEs describe of reuniting with the all loving creator (not the Christian God but the universe itself sort of ) and then you either choose to reincarnate or you rest for some time in the afterlife. There are people who have experienced hellish ndes but this is thought to be a byproduct of what they were experiencing at the time of death and they were rescued if they called out for help. In short I don't really believe in hell or a hellish afterlife.

Reactions: Reticent Being, MBiopic and divinemistress36
disappearingquietly

disappearingquietly

Aug 15, 2024
Don't know and it scares the crap out of me.
Literally. Wish there was an answer.
I believe that either you experience the eternal void as before birth, or, something like what NDEs describe of reuniting with the all loving creator (not the Christian God but the universe itself sort of ) and then you either choose to reincarnate or you rest for some time in the afterlife. There are people who have experienced hellish ndes but this is thought to be a byproduct of what they were experiencing at the time of death and they were rescued if they called out for help. In short I don't really believe in hell or a hellish afterlife.
Yeah. I don't get how an "all-loving" god could send one of his creations to eternal hellfire.

Reactions: MBiopic, Aprilfarewell4 and CantDoIt
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe death to simply be nothingness, death is the absence of everything where one is unconscious for all eternity where they cannot suffer anymore or be harmed in any way. And this is why I find so much comfort in death as nothingness is all I wish for, under no circumstances would I wish for something as cruel, torturous and painful as existence where there is all this endless suffering and torment, personally I'd be relieved to never exist again, I wish to never experience anything at all.

Reactions: Marco77, ijustwishtodie and disappearingquietly
Loona KLD

Loona KLD

Loonium Nytewite (LwN₂)
Jul 11, 2024
I believe that we get what we always wanted, you want to go to heaven? You'll go there, you want eternal peace? You'll get it

• Love
Reactions: dogteeth, MBiopic, 3/4Dead and 2 others
eden101

eden101

Student
Aug 12, 2024
i want heaven

Reactions: Imcantbreathe, Loona KLD and disappearingquietly
fade to black

fade to black

Aug 18, 2024
There's an argument to be made that we're already burning in an internal hellscape. It could be a simulation or a dream, also. Whatever it is, too many people are suffering to make an argument that it's a good place.

Reactions: MBiopic, Aprilfarewell4, Loona KLD and 2 others
U

username12345

Aug 18, 2024
Simply self-explanatory. I want to kill myself, but at the same time, I don't exactly want to burn in eternal hellfire.
I've always believed in god even with being trans so I just automatically assume heaven. At the same time, people, even ones really close to me, have hated me so relentlessly these past years after transitioning that it makes me wonder sometimes if god hates me too. Although idk why god would be obsessed with people's genitals and sex characteristics like that though lol

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
remember what it was like before you were born? i assume its like that.

Reactions: Rosenfort and ijustwishtodie
freakshow

freakshow

Jun 30, 2024
I wish to be reincarnated but when I think about it, it probably woudnlt be a good ideia. theres a high chance i will be born in a 3rd world shithole, i could be born male again, i could be just as ugly as i am again.. unless i can choose how I wanna be reborn i think id rather cease to exist and go to complete nothingness than run the lottery again.
heaven seems boring
hell is just torture

• Hugs
Reactions: MBiopic, CantDoIt and divinemistress36
Oyasumidanny

Oyasumidanny

living corpse
Jun 25, 2024
i just wish religion is wrong, i would be so scared to know that theres a God and that he decided to ignore all my prayer (also bc i know i will be goignto hell idk)

Reactions: Rosenfort, ijustwishtodie, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
MaidenException

MaidenException

god makes no mistakes but he MaidenException
Sep 26, 2022
I don't know and that's what scares me. What if this is all there is and I've spent it miserable? What if there's nothing better on the other side?

Reactions: CantDoIt
Danby

Danby

Just remember that the last laugh is on you
Aug 13, 2024
That's another thing holding me back . . . what happens next? Is there an afterlife? Are we reincarnated? Do we simply cease to exist?

Reactions: divinemistress36 and CantDoIt
disappearingquietly

disappearingquietly

Aug 15, 2024
These are the two things that I'd be happy with after death. 1. Reincarnation on an alien world. 2. Nothingness. Both very appealing in their own regards.

Reactions: cowboypants
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Permanent non existence

MBiopic

MBiopic

Dreamer
Apr 10, 2023
I wish to be reincarnated but when I think about it, it probably woudnlt be a good ideia. theres a high chance i will be born in a 3rd world shithole, i could be born male again, i could be just as ugly as i am again.. unless i can choose how I wanna be reborn i think id rather cease to exist and go to complete nothingness than run the lottery again.
heaven seems boring
hell is just torture
omg hi! saw your pfp and freaked (in a good way lol). also I understand your perspective. i personally despise the idea of reincarnation and don't understand why many people are so fond of it. i mean bruh, going to live this life AGAIN? in THIS world? without remembering anything at all? eh, i'd prefer afterlife

• Yay!
Reactions: freakshow
H

H4t

Aug 18, 2024
I'm an ex-evangelical, and I don't believe anything comes after death. But every now and then the shadow of my indoctrination seeps through.

I honestly am not scared of being dead, I'm curious, but at the same time I don't believe I'll experience it. I've always been more afraid of how I die, because I've experienced enough pain in my life and don't necessarily want to go out that way. But if I keep failing that may change.

One thing I find interesting is the thought experiment about Botlzmann brains. If you're not familiar, look it up. I don't believe it, but it's a nice thought to think maybe one day I'll come back as a disembodied consciousness as a result of physics fuckery. On the other hand, what if I am one now? :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Reticent Being